PDA

View Full Version : KMBH c452 ADF Error: "There is paper in scan glass" while there is nothing

Custom Search

kizi57
04-20-2011, 09:48 PM
hi, today i have new problem on my bizhub c452, yesterday we performed reset on the MFP then by today i wanted to scan thru the glass, when pressing userbox or scan button on the key a beep sound occur, then i tried to put paper on ADF. I removed the paper from the glass and put it on ADF, then it give an error massage "there's paper in the glass, i decided to clean with clean cotton cloth then no more scanning or photocopy.
I guess it will be problem with sensors

Rgds

Barry

jokacross
04-27-2011, 02:35 PM
try to reset the errors maybe that solve the problem. turn off the machine press utility /meter count and keep pressing and turn on again than press reset and turn off an on again.

kizi57
04-27-2011, 02:53 PM
thank you for the reply, will try and get back to you...

pepper38_cnd
04-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean "yesterday we performed reset on the MFP"? But if it is constantly telling you to remove original from glass, then you may have to perform original size detect adjustment. Before doing so just open and close the DF and confirm the lamp comes on briefly when closing if not you may have a open / close sensor stuck or out of adjustment. If lamp operates then perform adjustment and see if it corrects your issue. I have also seen this symptom on other machines if one of the scanner covers usually the left one is not seated properly.

Custom Search