PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c253 Black Lines when printing with PS driver

Custom Search

Delfi
04-27-2011, 01:03 PM
A client of mine has an Develop ineo+253 (KM bizhub C253).
When printing with PS driver (XP windows) the Printout is covered with dashed black lines ..See Attachment for more details.

When Printing using the PCL driver the Print out is OK . The same when makes copies..

Any Suggestions what these lines might be ....and how can I resolve this ....
Thank you in advance .....

Zorikos69
07-14-2011, 11:29 AM
i have the same problem here in Greece too. Have you reached a solution?

habik
07-14-2011, 03:17 PM
~Is it doing on reports too?? you cam print PCL report and also PS report from machine.

Utility/Counter > User Settings > Printer Settings > Print Reports > PCL or PS list.

Check if it is doing the same on these prints. IF it does not print lines then contoller should be fine. Reinstal PS driver.

IF it does then, try following:

1,Trouble reset.

2,NIC reset

3,Put on the latest firmware on the machine and the latest driver. Also make sure you delete previous driver completely.

If it does not work then. .. either Controller or Full reset of machine wipe the HDD ..make sure you have a BACKUP of all the data and the settings of machine at least the print( print the List output in SERVICE MODE (FULL) and than re-write the FW again.

Zorikos69
07-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I did a trouble reset. I also did a physical and logicel format. Unfortunately i don't have the latest firmware. I installed a newer version than the one previously installed but not only the problem remains but also now i can't log in as an administrator. The default password doesn't work. I tried changing it through service mode but when i change it and the machine asks for once more to verify the new password the machine crashes. It does nothing. CE authentication is off also.

habik
07-19-2011, 03:46 PM
have you setup the machine initially via install manual? and new firmware would be very handy to have, are a Konica Dealer?

copytechman
07-19-2011, 06:12 PM
I had a c253 do something much like that recently, it was the mfp board in my case!

Regards!
A.

Delfi
07-21-2011, 05:54 AM
I have already updated the firmware and re-intsalled the machine from scratch but nothing happened .The problem still exists..
Thank you for your interest If you learn anything please inform me..
Thank you again...

Ianizer
07-21-2011, 06:19 AM
PS only... Hm.
I assume you crossed over with your laptop to isolate the customer's network or driver...?
-I

Spratt
07-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Hi,
I've come across similar isues of lines of various types on this range and it has always turned out to be the mfp board. if the lines are uniform like your example this is a good clue. You will need firmware to load when you replace the board as it comes blank out the box. The latest C2 has alot of fixes so is worth getting hold of. Unfortunatly i havent come across your issue with admin mode.
Hope this helps.
Brian

office@r-p.ro
10-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Hello...I have the same problem, my C253 prints 4 paralel lines all over the page when I try to print with PCL/PS and from admin mode too, it works ok with the copier but I cannot use it as a printer...
I am begining now to update the firmware to see what's gonna happen...hope it's not the mpf board...stay in touch.

Custom Search