PDA

View Full Version : Instaling konika minolta c450 + naked girls included !!! $$$

Custom Search

Smiley27
04-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Hello,I am in a bit of rush so I need extremly fast replys,I need to ''reinstall'' konika minolta c450 , it has a with printing,doesnt send data to printer at all,i dont have time to look around whats wrong with it,i want to instal it from begin..

need help with finding correct drivers,setting ip address's and things like that,iv never done this before,ima ''servicer apprentice''

iv got windows xp 32 bit,5 meters of cable,and switcher .. help xD

i know i ask much,but if some1 could write me something like tutorial to do this

thanks in advance

DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS
04-28-2011, 08:26 AM
And how do the NAKED GIRLS feature in here? Please say something about the naked girls also.

pepper38_cnd
04-28-2011, 12:48 PM
I am writing this in a bit of a “RUSH” so you may have to fill in a bit of the details your self.
1. Configure network setting in the copier or the Fiery it’s really not clear what you have.
2. Download the driver from the net
3. Have one of the Naked Girls connect the 5 meters of wire to the copier NIC and the switcher.
4. Load the driver on the Windows XP 32 Bit, and start printing!!

I hope this wasn’t too fast for you.

kingarthur
04-28-2011, 04:56 PM
I am writing this in a bit of a “RUSH” so you may have to fill in a bit of the details your self.
1. Configure network setting in the copier or the Fiery it’s really not clear what you have.
2. Download the driver from the net
3. Have one of the Naked Girls connect the 5 meters of wire to the copier NIC and the switcher.
4. Load the driver on the Windows XP 32 Bit, and start printing!!

I hope this wasn’t too fast for you.

love it....boosted your rep

Smiley27
04-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Naked girls did the whole job (H)

Thanks ! ;)

Its SOLVED !

Custom Search