PDA

View Full Version : Fusing Unit Installation

Custom Search

hmallow
04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Can anyone tell me how or direct me to a place that can give me directions on how to install a fusing unit in a bizhub c351

kingarthur
04-28-2011, 04:52 PM
1st thing i'd do is RTFM...

hmallow
04-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Does that mean read the f'n Manual

kingarthur
04-28-2011, 07:09 PM
yes it does.....

JustManuals
04-28-2011, 08:04 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

hmallow
04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Reply to King arthur ..... rude just rude

hmallow
04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Thank you for manuals4you

kingarthur
04-28-2011, 08:52 PM
sorry if you find me offensive....i'm just stating the obvious....i'd read the manual & only when i've done that..would i come on a forum like this & ask questions...for all i know you could be an end user...on your "homepage" you haven't told us anything about yourself...i certainly wouldn't expect a car mechanic to tell me how to repair my car...just as i wouldn't tell someone how to repair their copier....the more end users that carry out their own repairs..the less work there is for genuine copier engineers...if you are a copier engineer...then i apologise....maybe if you had introduced yourself on the "newbie" forum..before asking for help...maybe i would be a bit more helpful...in 6 hours of being on this forum..the only response you have had is from me & manuals4you...maybe other techs are unsure if you're an end user or a genuine tech......

hmallow
04-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Im sorry I am not a tech and did not know i had to be to post on this forum I work at a construction company and we have serveral copiers and one of them started to crease papers and gave us a error saying to replace the fusing unit so I called and ordered a new fusing unit and the tech where I ordered it said it was easy to install to check the manual but all the manuals I have with the copier show no instuctions to install the unit so I was researching online and found this site and thought I may get an answer here so Im not sure if that makes me an end user or not cause I dont know what that is..... I understand your point about taking work away from techs I just thought it was something I could do myself and save the company money. But now that I understand what this forum is about I apologize

kingarthur
04-28-2011, 10:02 PM
it's not a problem...i suggest you go back to who ever supplied it & see if they can help you, these fusers dont come with instructions...all the info is in the manual..an end user is exactly what it says..the person at the end of the line that uses the actual equipment i.e the customer

Custom Search