PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7020 scanner error

Custom Search

noulaja
05-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Good morning,
I was trying to power up a konica 7020 but it showing a scanner error. The main motor in scanner is not moving at started up (i manualy move the exposure lamp but at start up the exposure lamp remain at the same place) and expoure lamp is not lighting. After the message call service 41 appear. Can some one give me help?
Thank's

Castro

JustManuals
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

KM7155
05-04-2011, 08:07 AM
try to change the scanner drive board, ( the small board beside the CCD ).

noulaja
05-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Good afternoon,
I check the scanner drive board (26NA-9052) and i' think there is a problem with ICP1, ICP2 and ICP3. If those elements are fuse, that mind that two of them are out of use. Can some tell me what are ICP1, ICP2 and ICP3? And with valour have each of them?
Thanks

Castro

DCPS
05-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Good afternoon,
I check the scanner drive board (26NA-9052) and i' think there is a problem with ICP1, ICP2 and ICP3. If those elements are fuse, that mind that two of them are out of use. Can some tell me what are ICP1, ICP2 and ICP3? And with valour have each of them?
Thanks

Castro

They are fuses and you can read the value of them on their surface. Usually is only one of them which has a problem. But if they have gone bad there might be a problem (a short) somewhere. So before you do anything you should be sure that the problem comes only from the board.

Custom Search