PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 360 TCR Error 4

Custom Search

conano7o
05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Hello, i have a bizhub 360 b & w machine that keeps giving me TCR error 4 when i try to do tcr adjustment. The shipping value is +42 and the current value is +74. Is there a way to clear this? I took out developing unit hoping i could clean the TCRS sensor to get the error to go away. No luck yet. Any ideas would help. Thanks

CraigW
05-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Does it have a new drum in place ?? Is it OEM ??

Does the machine try to run at all when attempting ? or just go straight to code ?

Anytime that I would attempt to use a generic drum on any of the faster of the Konica 7020 series I would get an instant 0004 code and the motor would not run at all, Put in an OEM drum and had no problems running L detect (TCR) adjustments as long as oem drum is used.

Also, mark the drums position and the developing units mixing and sleeve gears position and see if they move. And make sure the motor runs a short time after you close the side door.

conano7o
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM
It is an OEM drum ive never replaced it i just tried cleaning it. Im not the copier tech this was a machine we acquired from another tenant that used to rent the space we had. I do have a good idea of what im doing i have all service manuals etc. The machine runs and tries to do the TCR adjustment and then gives the error code 4. Again the drum is OEM but the toner bottle is not OEM would that be the case?

CraigW
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM
What is the count on the drum ?? Are you changing dev due to age or other issues ?

Never had to deal with generic toners, not sure of what problems can be caused.

conano7o
05-03-2011, 06:58 PM
The count on the drum from what i see is 86,555 but there is no part number listed for the drum. So i cant see it being a drum issue? I had a tray issue awhile back but just disabled the tray and it worked for a while but now im getting this error for some reason?

CraigW
05-03-2011, 07:30 PM
At that age drum should be fine. (it's not blue in color is it ??)

What is the reason for changing the developer ??

conano7o
05-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I dont have a reason to change the dev i was trying to get these errors to go away and make it an operational copier again.

EarthKmTech
05-04-2011, 01:42 PM
replace the developer and run the tcr adjust again.

seen this twice in the last couple weeks, both at around 70k developer life. (crap paper being used)

conano7o
05-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Ok so if i replace the developer DV511 and do the TCR adjustment it will get rid of error 4?

Zeldaman
05-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Hi there!
It´s important to change drum & developer together & reset the counters for this parts. Trying another way we´ve had always malfunction-codes. Also important is to use original K-M material.
Greetings...

EarthKmTech
05-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Hi there!
It´s important to change drum & developer together & reset the counters for this parts. Trying another way we´ve had always malfunction-codes. Also important is to use original K-M material.
Greetings...

Absolutely if it were a b250/b350.

Ive never had to, and never had issues with this on the b360,b420,b500 range and I've worked on more of these than id care to remember.

marco1508
05-06-2011, 05:29 PM
try it, put out the development unit, and add toner by manual, also clean the contacs of the chip at the end of the unit, pit t again the unit and run the adjusment, the copier make the adjust in the way correct, then input in the test mode and run the full image testing, and make about 50 test copy by both sides, duplex mode, so by this way the copier ended the toner in the dev, unit and will beging to add toner in the automatic way, so by this way you can verify the toner sensor located in the left side of the end of the quide toner, if the copier show the error, c-2403 or another error like continously spin of the toner bottle, the sensor may be damadge and you must change it.

I hop what this information may help you.

Marco Espinosa

conano7o
05-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Ok i got the Developer DV511 put it in and voila the TCR Error goes away! I do have another problem on my hands though ive been having a grinding / clicking issue with the toner supply motor. I got the grinding to go away apparently it wasnt lining up properly with the gear. But now it clicks ever couple seconds which i dont remember it doing before?

Custom Search