PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250 "scanning" but no copy

Custom Search

printsnow
05-04-2011, 03:29 PM
We have a bizhub 250 and have had problems lately with it copying using the ADF, very erratic. Now it displays "scanning" but it doesn't copy for about 5 minutes. Thought it was an ADF problem, switched it out, it is doing the same thing. Now it is doing it off the glass, it will say "scanning" but no copy and sometimes it will copy and sometimes it won't and sometimes it will spit the copy out 10 minutes later. Replaced the main board but still doing it, any suggestions? Thanks

Zeldaman
05-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi there!
Had a similar problem with this POC, after replaying the firmware (latest version already on board!) the problem was gone.
Greetings...

printsnow
05-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Yes, I upgraded the firmware and it has helped with single sided originals. But when doing double or single to double sided it takes 2 originals in the ADF then the 3rd original stops halfway into the adf and the unit says "scanning" and it doesn't do anything, no copies or anything.

aleksander
05-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Yes, I upgraded the firmware and it has helped with single sided originals. But when doing double or single to double sided it takes 2 originals in the ADF then the 3rd original stops halfway into the adf and the unit says "scanning" and it doesn't do anything, no copies or anything.
have you ever try to replace the MFBS board? try it.

jarobb
05-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Try load older firmware, then newest. Then replace boards.

printsnow
05-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the comments. Finally got it running, it was the MFBS board, I guess I replaced it with a bad one the first time. Wish people wouldn't put stuff back in stock that doesn't work!! Thanks!

Custom Search