PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C352 Folding corners

Custom Search

mntech
05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Hello,
I have a customer that was getting folded corners every 3-4 pages when running duplex. At first, i thought it was a burr in the duplex unit folding the corners, then i found out it was coming from the fuser's rear most picker finger. I adjusted the height of the finger(with the allen screw) so that it was making better contact with fuser belt and that seemed to fix the problem, but they would still get a bent/folded corner every 40-50 pages.

I was thinking about either removing the finger or replacing it, but it looks like it is in good shape. Does anybody else have any ideas/adjustments that can be done?

As i said before, it only happens when they duplex, my guess is due to paper curl after the first side is printed....i cant find any burrs or toner build up that is catching the rear corner, and adjusting that finger height helped, but im worried that the finger will chew up the fuser belt if it sits to close.

Thanks

mo0651
05-04-2011, 10:02 PM
does the lower fuser entrance guide have toner build up on it? might b able to clean it off.

EarthKmTech
05-04-2011, 10:19 PM
try new paper - ive spent hours messing around with this issue in the past only to find it cured instantly by throwing away the paper in the machine in replacing it. I always kept a pack of known good paper in the car at all times due to the amount of crap paper on the market these days.

Custom Search