PDA

View Full Version : KMBH c452 Warning: No Animation Data Available, Contact Your Administrator

Custom Search

kizi57
05-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Hi
I have got that error, before i call service mode, and enter in hdd memory check, and i selected detail check, before it finish checking, power went off.
After i started it wasn't scanning, i run rough check now it scans but there is that error message please help

JustManuals
05-04-2011, 06:16 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kingarthur
05-04-2011, 08:18 PM
you have to download the movie data, i think it is from the Km website

Mr Spock
05-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Do logical format then download the movie file and reinstall it.

kizi57
05-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Do logical format then download the movie file and reinstall it.

Thank you Mr. Spock, but I haven't done this before, can I have step by step tutorial on how to install? If posible can I have KM Movie Data website link! Is this written on service manual?

kizi57
05-17-2011, 02:29 PM
you have to download the movie data, i think it is from the Km website

can i have website link for this, because it has been two weeks now, still cant be able to fix this issue, i need to download and install movie data, PLEASE HELP

mo0651
05-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Are you KM authorized? then you can get it on website.

kizi57
05-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Are you KM authorized? then you can get it on website.

nop, i'm normal user..! actually end user!

can anybody who is KM Audhozised, download and send it to my email? kizi57@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Desert Rat
07-10-2015, 09:35 PM
I happen to see this while searching for something else and remembered that I have a machine with this display also.
My customer sez they can not scan. We just installed this machine and they had their guy hook it up.
Is this related to not scanning?
I would like to clear the message tho.
I am not the end user I am an independent tech, that's not familiar with the downloading side.
Some assistance would be helpful.

Thanks

DR

femaster
07-16-2015, 11:18 PM
I happen to see this while searching for something else and remembered that I have a machine with this display also.
My customer sez they can not scan. We just installed this machine and they had their guy hook it up.
Is this related to not scanning?
I would like to clear the message tho.
I am not the end user I am an independent tech, that's not familiar with the downloading side.
Some assistance would be helpful.

Thanks

DR

I doubt it has anything to do with scanning, but this should help with the movie data message. I'm probably going to get chastised for this, but the link only works if you are logged into the Konica Minolta site anyway, so why not...

1) Open your web browser, navigate to the My Konica Minolta website, and log in. This sets a current session cookie in your browser. No log in? Guess your are out of luck...
2) Click link below, (because the site won't let me show the actual address, which I think is a bit on the stupid side), this should download the movie data you need. (unless you need the special Pepsico Movie data)
a) Movie Data (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/Downloadfile/Download.ashx?fileversionid=6703&productid=1272)
3) Install - You do know how to do this, correct? It's essentially like installing firmware...

Enjoy.

If you are not sure what you are doing, or do not have a log in at the site, I can't help you any further than that. Maybe someone else would be willing to, but I'm not getting myself into a jam for someone that should not have the file to begin with. No offense to you...

Desert Rat
07-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Femaster, thank you for that explaination & no offense taken.
I use to work for Kodak, I understand and support your position

Unfortunetly I do not have a log in for the site.
Nor have I had the need to download firmware.
So I am kind of in the dark for this procedure.
But if I could ask? Does this downlaod happen via
a thumb drive? And does the size matter? No pun intended.:)
I will check my resources for a solution.

Thanks again
DR

femaster
07-22-2015, 02:45 AM
While different generation machines had different methods to do updates, this model should be new enough to use USB. The firmware and movie data should be installed via a USB thumb (flash) drive. (I'd have to check the manual to be 100% sure, but I'm 95% sure without looking). There would be a "service" USB port that should be located right next to the regular ones, but covered by a sliding metal plate.

Desert Rat
07-22-2015, 04:00 AM
femaster,
That sounds easy enough, now to find the firmware.

Thanks

DR

femaster
07-22-2015, 04:11 AM
femaster,
That sounds easy enough, now to find the firmware.

I looked in the manual, and can confirm, it is via USB. Shut down the copier completely, installed the USB drive with the firmware / movie data loaded onto it properly, power up the copier and it will boot to a screen and allow you to select the firmware to install. If you don't select anything within a minute or two, it will automatically start the install for you. When all says complete and the start button returns to blue, power down and remove flash drive. Done.

Desert Rat
07-22-2015, 01:34 PM
femaster,
Thanks for the details. What is the proper way to load this
to the flash drive?
I would assume the file should not be zipped?
I will look through the manual I have.

Thanks

DR

tech51
07-22-2015, 06:22 PM
While different generation machines had different methods to do updates, this model should be new enough to use USB. The firmware and movie data should be installed via a USB thumb (flash) drive. (I'd have to check the manual to be 100% sure, but I'm 95% sure without looking). There would be a "service" USB port that should be located right next to the regular ones, but covered by a sliding metal plate.
This is for main body firmware only.
animation data is done in tech rep mode.

Desert Rat
07-23-2015, 05:18 AM
Naturally when I try to do something I have never done, I start getting service calls. Finally after about 8 weeks or more of really
slow time.
I will feel more comfortable with this after I get a chance to read the manual and see the procedure. I was reading through
the procedure for the BH C353. I need to find my flash card and figure out how to use it.

Every bit of information helps so

Thank you for your input

DR

darry1322
07-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Naturally when I try to do something I have never done, I start getting service calls. Finally after about 8 weeks or more of really
slow time.
I will feel more comfortable with this after I get a chance to read the manual and see the procedure. I was reading through
the procedure for the BH C353. I need to find my flash card and figure out how to use it.

Every bit of information helps so

Thank you for your input

DR

The procedure for the C353 and the C452 differ. The C353 uses a CF card , the C452 use a USB thumbdrive. You may already know this, but I wanted to clarify.

Try to keep your thumbdrive at 2GB or less. I have used a 4GB drive successfully though.

Desert Rat
07-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Darry1322,
While I did figure that out from reading the C353 manual. It did not mention
that detail. And with the devil in the details, it is better to have all the details.
I do have a couple of thumb drives and one of them is 4gigs.
How big is the firmware file?

Thanks for your help and thanks to everyone on these boards.
Teamwork makes the big difference.

Thank you very much
DR

darry1322
07-23-2015, 02:06 PM
I don't have that particular firmware on hand, but probably around 610MB. Animation file would be around 1GB.

Desert Rat
07-23-2015, 02:30 PM
darry1322,
Thanks for that info. I'll look for a 2gig drive.

DR

femaster
07-25-2015, 05:15 PM
This is for main body firmware only.
animation data is done in tech rep mode.
Thanks for the correction. It had been a long time since I had done the movie data, and had to do it again just yesterday when I realized my error. You are correct.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

krakcy
07-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

I also need that movie data for C-452.

Can anyone provide a link to it?

Thanks in advance!

Custom Search