PDA

View Full Version : Konica 8020 Display says KONICA and will not do anything

Custom Search

patterson70
05-05-2011, 08:53 PM
This 8020 was working fine and then it was moved two floors down, had to be lifted over a few rug strips, etc. Nothing problematic. Now it goes thru the motions of warming up but will do nothing, the Display just says KONICA and stays there. Waiting 10 minutes several times after turning off and on. Checked the cables and they seem ok but did we do something weird? Any help greatly appreciated!

JustManuals
05-06-2011, 12:39 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

tritwi
05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=patterson70;217309]This 8020 was working fine and then it was moved two floors down, had to be lifted over a few rug strips, etc. Nothing problematic. Now it goes thru the motions of warming up but will do nothing, the Display just says KONICA and stays there. Waiting 10 minutes several times after turning off and on. Checked the cables and they seem ok but did we do something weird? Any help greatly appreciated![/QUOTE

Try to reinstall the firmware. That should take care of the problem.
regards
Marco

patterson70
05-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Thanks but I am not versed in doing that. Is it very complicated? I am not a Konica tech but have worked on the machine to replace a main board and duplex board that went bad. I have a laptop to do the work if needed.

patterson70
05-27-2011, 05:05 PM
It was the cable going into the scanner, it had come loose. Thanks anyway though!

Custom Search