PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta biz hub 2010di

Custom Search

copierlady
05-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Working on a biz hub 2010di that will not pull paper from the top tray.
Ordered a feed tire kit for the tray. But, the customer had mentioned that tray two was not picking up paper at first, then the problem moved to tray one. Tray two is working ok now so i dismissed it as "operator error". I thought i'd thow it out there, befor i go back to install parts. Any common feed problems with this model? Thanks

mo0651
05-09-2011, 02:32 PM
probably tray one feed clutch on the back end.

fixthecopier
05-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I agree. If the jam occurs, as it pulls paper with the image a little off center, it is definitely the top tray clutch. If it is leaving it in the tray as a false jam you may want to change the torque limiters on the feed assembly.

mgutski
05-10-2011, 04:33 PM
may want to check the tray itself and see if the frame is cracked. have seen this cause a false jam or feed problems

copierlady
05-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Ok guys thanks. The paper is staying in the tray with a faulse jam. What about the the possablity that the problem is switching between trays?

mo0651
05-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Check the jam counters. If they say tray1 only, then maybe feed and sep, rollers and oneways will work. if there are more than that, prob a good idea to change the clutch in the back of machine.

brent
05-17-2011, 10:49 PM
you gotta watch the counters however. I have the same machine. customer said it jams all the time on the side. so I check the counter and it has tons of jams in the vertical transport unit. but the real problem is the tray 2 feed clutch and the 2 white clutches in the feed area (next to the feed rollers) problem drove me nuts. you would think it was a problem with the feed in the vertical transport area. but the problem was the paper was NOT getting to that area. causing the machine to jam. I don't know how long the clutches last. but if I was in tray 2. since you have to take the manual feed tray off to access it. I would replace both feed tires, both white one ways. scotch brite the shafts. and clean them. replace the feed clutch in that unit. and the other transport clutch ifyou had it. lastly bend the tab so you can get better feed pressure in that tray. also in tray 1 also. try that
brent

copierlady
05-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok thanks guys i'll let ya know.

Custom Search