PDA

View Full Version : periodic maintenance

Custom Search

internetfab
05-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Hello,

I have a KM bizhub pro c500 and want to know how to perform a periodic maintenance, we dont have a contract with KM so I want to do it myself to save money and time.

Thanks.

JSC
05-10-2011, 01:39 PM
To be honest I would advise against it, This can be quite a fussy machine. If your not sure on how to service the machine it would be more cost effective in the long run to get an engineer in when rq'd.

Hemlock
05-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Most service managers won't send a junior tech to work on a machine of that size without someone experienced to teach. With 10 years experience, I found doing a full pm on that particular machine to be an all day event (if done thoroughly and correctly, without shortcuts).

Trust me, having a tech do it will actually save you money.

JustManuals
05-10-2011, 05:12 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Hemlock
05-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Like clockwork ...

emujo
05-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Our well trained techs spend hours PMing these boxes and still they have issues that require callbacks and replacement parts. Buying the service manual isn't going to cut it. You really need to call a certified tech out for the PM. Emujo

minimerlin
05-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I agree...you need a tech for these machines!

Custom Search