PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub250

Custom Search

ronald2020
05-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi people,

Need help with the above it's working perfect in terms of copy quality, but when it comes to churning out copies it has a problem that i can't figure out.

When running multiple copies it stops running & shows that the paper tray is out of paper reload, now this happens on both trays & the manual feed.

Any ideas would be much appreciated thanking you in advance for your help

CraigW
05-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Try removing the registration clutch and spray some isopropyl down in the white gear/cup and spint to dry out and re-install.

Never could figure out if there was any way to dissasemble clutch... but the alcohol has solved problem for me a couple of times for the reload paper message.

JustManuals
05-10-2011, 08:54 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mo0651
05-11-2011, 02:21 PM
tray 1 and tray 2 need to have tray latch updates installed. If they are white, they can loosen up and the tray will actually vibrate out enough to say tray empty.

Darren King
05-11-2011, 06:35 PM
mo0651 is correct. Also check the drawer where it latches, it will crack and cause problems. There is a repair plate for this.The part number is 4030P00100.
Hope this helps
Darren

Destoned
05-12-2011, 02:13 PM
on tray 1 and tray 2 we drill a hole on the top of the plastic protrusion in the rear right trays that push on a white arm then screw a small screw in the hole so it sticks out the rear about 1/16 ''. KM sells an angle to stick on this protrusion so the arm is pushed back a bit more. hope this helps

RRodgers
05-12-2011, 03:15 PM
tray 1 and tray 2 need to have tray latch updates installed. If they are white, they can loosen up and the tray will actually vibrate out enough to say tray empty.

It's probably this.

fishleg
05-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Tray will be cracked where it fits into the hinge they all do it proper shabby design... Has anyone ever opened up the registration clutch btw I'd love to know how :P ?

RRodgers
05-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Tray will be cracked where it fits into the hinge they all do it proper shabby design... Has anyone ever opened up the registration clutch btw I'd love to know how :P ?

I know a C350 will open up easy, but I doubt it's the same as the 250. You are right on the cracking, I've seen that. There is a bracket that you can double side sticky tape in to help keep it from getting worse and working better.

fixthecopier
05-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Those paper trays will also crack, at the front, right lower corner of the dark plastic. If the crack is bad enough it will absorb the pressure the roller is putting on it.

ronald2020
05-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone thank you for your ideas. I had stated that this problems happens with both trays and the manual feed/by pass. I passed through the customer today and tried CraigW solution and it seems to have worked for now.

and oh CraigW that reg clutch looks like it's designed to be thrown away once it's done it's bit can never open that thing.

CraigW
05-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Good news, Hope it keeps working. There are some solutions for the "reload paper" message and they mention the reg clutch as the problem. Appears as if the clutch truely cannot be disassembled.

mo0651
05-17-2011, 05:47 PM
registration might be off and show a misfeed error, but i haven't seen one say load paper because of the reg clutch!

Custom Search