PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 421 C2403 Error

Custom Search

Kenny
05-12-2011, 03:20 PM
keep getting this error on a few machines now anyone now if there is a mod that needs doing like on the 420 toner hopper ?

thanks

Dave

fixthecopier
05-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Of coarse go ahead and change that photocell. I understand that at Konica training they are wrapping the bottle rotate cup in electrical tape to close up the round holes and keep down the dust. I just changed one of those yesterday.

Cantechman
05-13-2011, 11:27 AM
The easiest way to clean that sensor is to shut the machine down, remove the toner bottle, use your flashlight to find the sensor. Then take your toner vac, and using a long extension vacuum directly on the sensor and all around it. It works every time and only takes 2 minutes. Then run the test in the sensor check mode to make sure its working properly. It is better to change it, but at least this will get it working for another month or so before it acts up again.

DocuSystems
05-24-2011, 08:38 PM
I've spent some time cleaning out these models hopper/sensor as well. sometimes the sensor will become dislodged if they put the bottle in wrong. I've told my customers to stop shaking the toner bottles on a few sites and that seems to reduce the occurrences of this.

remati
05-24-2011, 10:22 PM
....thats what I do, too....

JustManuals
05-25-2011, 01:46 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search