PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145

Custom Search

T911
08-13-2007, 11:24 PM
THIS ONE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. TRAY 1 JAMMING. IT HAD A BUSTED GEAR FOR TRAY 1, THE ONE WITH TEETH CUT OUT ON THE FRONT AND REAR SIDE OF IT AND THE LITTLE GEAR ABOVE IT. REPLACED THEM BOTH AND IT FEELS LIKE THERE IS A DRAG ON IT FROM WHERE I DO NOT KNOW, CAN'T FIND IT. SOMETIMES THE SOLENOID ENERGIZES TO ROTATE THE GEAR AND GETS BOUND UP, I CAN'T GET IT TO RUN FREELY. I REMOVED THE WORM GEAR BETWEEN THE GEAR PACK AND THIS MISSING TOOTH GEAR AND THERE IS NO BIND. SO I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK INTO THE GEAR PACK BUT NOTHING. IS THIS BEING HELD UP FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE FEED SYSTEM? NOTHING OUT OF PLACE OR WORN OUT IN TRAY 1 PF AREA. I REPLACED THE PRIMARY ASSLY, FEED ASSLY AND KICK BACK ASSLY TOO. WHERE TO GO WITH THIS ONE? ANY HELP APPRECIATED. THANKS T

AusiTech
08-15-2007, 11:55 AM
First i would try lubing the pick up shaft and housing, if this is binding up you will notice wear marks at either end of the shaft. This is a common problem for the drawer bases for this product.
Actually have you try feeding from tray 2? If it is jamming it could be due to a blown ICP on the driver board.
These seem to be the most common problems that cause this.

T911
08-17-2007, 03:29 AM
bushing behind the gear that broke. thanks

Custom Search