PDA

View Full Version : Jamming konica7145 paper jam from all cassette and bypass.

Custom Search

atech
05-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Good day! first of all I'm not really familiar with Konica 7145. Its my first encounter with this problem, paper jam from all cassette and bypass. I check the feeding and I have observed that the pick up roller was not rotating. At first the machine will normally operate,but when I make a copy it indicates paper jam immediately. I checked the paper path sensor and cleaned them already, I have also checked the feed motor and its ok.but still the same.

anybody have an Idea and would be kind enough to share it with me.thank you so much... I badly need help... thanks.

CraigW
05-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Possibly an open ICP on the printer driver board. I solder on a pico fuse across the open ICP still left on the board.

JustManuals
05-14-2011, 08:39 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

copytechman
05-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Likely drive motor or icp as previously stated.. usually machine will indicate a paper jam before a motor failure... been there, done that!

Regards!
A.

atech
05-19-2011, 03:42 AM
Possibly an open ICP on the printer driver board. I solder on a pico fuse across the open ICP still left on the board.

thanks craigW, you're right, Its pico fuse @ ICP...thanks a lot buddy!more power...

atech
05-19-2011, 03:43 AM
thanks a lot copytechman, ICP fault..
Likely drive motor or icp as previously stated.. usually machine will indicate a paper jam before a motor failure... been there, done that!

Regards!
A.

Custom Search