X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wiedu
    Technician
    • May 2011

Konica Minolte Bizhub 130F - need technical Solution

When i set the configuration as automatically copy then i will have blurred copy examples and when I manuell set up the toner cartridge to have a dense hardcopy it doesnt blurry anymore. I have cleaned the lenses but it didnt help.

Do you have a solution?

thanks in advance
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor

5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
    Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• wiedu
      Technician
      • May 2011

I already have this service manual, but it didnt help..
      do you have another idea?

Comment

• tech51
        Senior Tech

500+ Posts
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by wiedu
        When i set the configuration as automatically copy then i will have blurred copy examples and when I manuell set up the toner cartridge to have a dense hardcopy it doesnt blurry anymore. I have cleaned the lenses but it didnt help.

Do you have a solution?

thanks in advance
        When you say lenses I assume you mean the mirrors? If they are clean then I would suggest that the LED array is dirty. Remove the drum and clean them with a cloth and a little alcohol. This should improve matters....

Comment

• empiru
          Trusted Tech

100+ Posts
          • Feb 2011

Try printing some configuration pages from the menu, to see if your problem is at the optical part or on the printing part - so to say..
          I don't help end-users. Hate me, give me bad reputation, I don't give a rat's a**. Pay a tehnician to solve your problem! We have to live too! What do you do when something hurts? Do you go to a doctor, or do you search it on google/ forums?

Comment

• acusso1234
            Tecnico

250+ Posts
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by wiedu
            I already have this service manual, but it didnt help..
            do you have another idea?
            Try this: From the copy menu press: Menu, *, 0 (zero), 9. The display show: Life Monitor. So you press the down arrow of the navy button 4 times to display: Set background level. Now press enter and wait 2 minutes while the normal copy screen come back. This will re calibrate your scanner after the cleaning of optics.
            ... In the minute that you're thinking of giving up, think about why you lasted so long ...

Comment

• remati
              Trusted Tech

100+ Posts
              • Apr 2010

Comment

Working...