PDA

View Full Version : Jamming KONICA MINOLTA BizHub C351

Custom Search

maynard
05-17-2011, 10:52 PM
I replaced the fusing assembly because the old one is damaged, the paper passed through but only half of it. I attached a file for you guys to see it. I really need your help. Thanks guys :)

RRodgers
05-18-2011, 12:43 AM
All drawers jam?

maynard
05-18-2011, 03:16 PM
All drawers jam?

it jam after half of the paper is out. drawers are okay.

RRodgers
05-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Sorry, let me re-phrase my question, when you try to make a copy out of drawer one it jams halfway? When you try to make a copy out of drawer two it jams halfway? (and so on)

maynard
05-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Sorry, let me re-phrase my question, when you try to make a copy out of drawer one it jams halfway? When you try to make a copy out of drawer two it jams halfway? (and so on)

Yes Sir. It's not getting through all the way. Do you think the paper transport section is the problem?

minimerlin
05-18-2011, 09:26 PM
What jam code do you get? Check the exit sensor it is at the front of the open door in the picture scan. The mount can get bent? Mind you if this is faulty it should show jam before you make a copy.
I would also check that the exit assembly is actually driving, the drive unit in the machine can wear badly giving you the fault you report. Look at the gear pack just to the right of and slightly above the fuser.

maynard
05-18-2011, 10:09 PM
What jam code do you get? Check the exit sensor it is at the front of the open door in the picture scan. The mount can get bent? Mind you if this is faulty it should show jam before you make a copy.
I would also check that the exit assembly is actually driving, the drive unit in the machine can wear badly giving you the fault you report. Look at the gear pack just to the right of and slightly above the fuser.

I already checked the exit sensor and it seems that its okay. I am thinking just to replace this paper transport section. I am searching where I can buy it online. I got misfeed error whenever I try to scan, copy or print.

pepper38_cnd
05-19-2011, 01:45 AM
Lets go back to the beginning. "I replaced the fusing assembly because the old one is damaged". Exactly what was the symptom you started with, and what was the damage to the original fuser? If you choose to duplex dose the paper end up in the same place printed on both sides? And please answer minimerlin's question. What is the Jam Code? Oh and one more question, Does this machine have a finisher attached? and if so have you ran it without the finisher?

maynard
05-19-2011, 02:53 AM
Lets go back to the beginning. "I replaced the fusing assembly because the old one is damaged". Exactly what was the symptom you started with, and what was the damage to the original fuser? If you choose to duplex dose the paper end up in the same place printed on both sides? And please answer minimerlin's question. What is the Jam Code? Oh and one more question, Does this machine have a finisher attached? and if so have you ran it without the finisher?

I replaced the fusing assembly because somebody pulled out the paper from it without care and it was damaged. I believe that there were small pieces of paper inside it. I just decided to replace it rather than to tear it apart. There is no Jam Code, it just says "Misfeed" error message. The paper will just go to the output bin without any sorter or finisher.

JustManuals
05-19-2011, 05:46 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
05-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I replaced the fusing assembly because somebody pulled out the paper from it without care and it was damaged. I believe that there were small pieces of paper inside it. I just decided to replace it rather than to tear it apart. There is no Jam Code, it just says "Misfeed" error message. The paper will just go to the output bin without any sorter or finisher.

Recheck the connector for the fuser, maybe a pin got bend when ya hooked it back up?

minimerlin
05-19-2011, 08:13 PM
The Jam code will be recorded! It is always so! It needs to be checked in the tech mode counters. This code can be very helpful when trouble shooting a fault.

RRodgers
05-19-2011, 11:55 PM
The Jam code will be recorded! It is always so! It needs to be checked in the tech mode counters. This code can be very helpful when trouble shooting a fault.
Listen to the mighty Bender!!

maynard
05-23-2011, 03:43 PM

The error codes are 1094 (Print Error) and 1095 (Printing Stopped). I found out that the Paper Exit Drive Section is not moving or rotating. I think this is the problem. Because the paper that is coming out from the Fusing Assembly is not been pulled out by the Paper Exit Drive Section. I don't know which drives this part and what part I need to replace. I badly need your help guys. Thanks a lot :)

pepper38_cnd
05-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Look at items 1 and 31 if these are cracked or broken you will have no exit drive. They engage when you close the right door.

acusso1234
05-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Look at items 1 and 31 if these are cracked or broken you will have no exit drive. They engage when you close the right door.

Now I remember that had the same problem some time ago. the part n° 1 was broked and the spring attached won't work properly. The strange thing is that i've noticed it immediatly...

CompyTech
05-31-2011, 06:01 PM
I have seen that Input gear that sits right there under the fuser (brown gear), cracked or other wise broken all together.

Custom Search