PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye World

Custom Search

fixthecopier
05-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Since the Rapture is supposed to happen today, I guess our Australian friends are already gone. I think it is going to happen at 6, and I have an appointment to sell my car at 5, so I hope to close that deal before it happens. The rapture will be a real deal buster. Although I will be dealing with salesmen, and how many of them are going to get sucked upward. Wow is it me or is it getting hot in here?

blackcat4866
05-21-2011, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes:
=^..^=

pjdbm
05-22-2011, 02:46 AM
I am going to have a drink and a cigar and watch it happen

Lagonda
05-23-2011, 02:59 AM
Since the Rapture is supposed to happen today, I guess our Australian friends are already gone. ?

Nope, still here,

BLADE
05-23-2011, 03:07 AM
there is a big volcano going off somewhere at the mo so dont get too smug yet

jonezy999
05-23-2011, 03:37 AM
I always get a laugh at these end of the world predictions. some people were genuinely worried, or should I say, fools were genuinely worried.

DWise
05-23-2011, 02:50 PM

Lagonda
05-24-2011, 03:39 AM
When my wife told me that Saturday was the day of rupture I rushed out and brought one of these........9981 since then I 've discovered my mistake and feel a bit silly now!!

BLADE
05-24-2011, 05:13 AM
When my wife told me that Saturday was the day of rupture I rushed out and brought one of these........9981 since then I 've discovered my mistake and feel a bit silly now!!

how much ?

Akitu
05-24-2011, 02:57 PM
To all the rapture worriers out there... Don't worry, it's not the end of the world! :)

TonerMunkeh
05-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Didn't the guy who predicted it say he got the date wrong and it's now in October? What a donut.

fixthecopier
05-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Didn't the guy who predicted it say he got the date wrong and it's now in October? What a donut.

I think I will buy a bunch of furniture at one of those places that give you til next year to start making payments.

I noticed when they went to interveiw the guy, he still had his home and other stuff. You would think he would have stopped paying rent and gave everything away... if you really believe that stuff.

mrwho
05-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Being an atheist, I believe the rapture happened indeed and I died. I just don't know it yet. Also, by some freak chance, hell is just like the life I used to have before. What a surprise.

Also, none of the people I know went to heaven, which must mean the entry fee is way too high.

fixthecopier
05-26-2011, 11:33 AM
A patient awakened after a serious operation only to find herself in a room with all the blinds drawn.

Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor.

Well, the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed

spazzz
05-26-2011, 01:21 PM
As for me, being an atheist, I believe the invisible pink unicorn is going to come and save us all.

It's kind of sad that old man Campings still is thinking that the rapture will eventually happen on October 22, and that he will still have followers thinking the same thing. They are all SPAGers anyways.

mrwho
05-26-2011, 02:06 PM
As for me, being an atheist, I believe the invisible pink unicorn is going to come and save us all.

NO!!! The FLYING SPAGHETTY MONSTER is the one and only! You darned Unicornist! Go spread your evil blasphemy elsewhere!

:D

Zackuth
05-26-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm still waiting for the world to be covered in oil and the tip of the comet Kohoutek (which is actually a UFO the will take the people who bought seats to another planet) to touch the earth and light it on fire. Any old timers remember this?:confused:

mrwho
05-26-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm still waiting for the world to be covered in oil

That would solve a lot of our current problems, wouldn't it?

prntrfxr
05-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Comet Kohoutek Scam – Madison, WI – Surrounded by Reality (http://www.surroundedbyreality.com/Misc/Know/Kohoutek.asp)

For those who didn't hear about that one, click link. What amazes me (it's sad really), that people will believe crazy crap like the link above without a shred of evidence, but will not read the Bible to find out the truth because that would just be too hard.

I wrote a longer reply explaining the truth, but I'd probably just get everyone worked up into a frenzy over it. Pretend you don't have a single belief, forget everything you've been taught, and read your Bible. Search for the truth.

fixthecopier
05-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Comet Kohoutek Scam – Madison, WI – Surrounded by Reality (http://www.surroundedbyreality.com/Misc/Know/Kohoutek.asp)

For those who didn't hear about that one, click link. What amazes me (it's sad really), that people will believe crazy crap like the link above without a shred of evidence, but will not read the Bible to find out the truth because that would just be too hard.

I wrote a longer reply explaining the truth, but I'd probably just get everyone worked up into a frenzy over it. Pretend you don't have a single belief, forget everything you've been taught, and read your Bible. Search for the truth.

The truth? We can't handle the truth!! Just ask Jack!

Truth is, if I would have known there were this many morons with money, I would have started my own religion.

mrwho
05-26-2011, 10:59 PM
Truth is, if I would have known there were this many morons with money, I would have started my own religion.

Best way to make money, guaranteed!

Lagonda
05-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Knowing what a litigious bunch you Americans are, has some one sued the guy that started it all? Someone must feel that they have suffered loss and trauma for not having died on the day predicted.

fixthecopier
05-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Those nuts do not bother me any more, they are harmless, these nuts do. You guys know most of the air we breath is made by plants, most of it coming from the rain forest, right. Well here is a nut with power who wants to cut off our air supply. This is a classic example of what happens when you elect uneducated people to office.

Republican's Climate Solution: Clearcut the Rain Forest - NYTimes.com (http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/26/republicans-climate-solution-clearcut-the-rain-forest/)

spazzz
05-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Knowing what a litigious bunch you Americans are, has some one sued the guy that started it all? Someone must feel that they have suffered loss and trauma for not having died on the day predicted.

The sad thing is he doesn't feel guilty for it. With religion on your side the guilt is lifted because it's easy to ignore the true pain that is caused by actions when you feel it's justified in god's eyes. It's people like him why I'm so militant against religion.

I wonder if Camping is following good old Luke 12:33 and selling all of his possessions and giving to the poor?!? At least he can give a little bit back of what he stole. He probably feels no need to, though, because after all - the world will end October 22 now.

Custom Search