PDA

View Full Version : CQ C 360 noise and white vertical bands

Custom Search

acusso1234
05-23-2011, 04:14 PM
As you can see by the enclosed scans, the machine produces copies and prints
with wide vertical stripes in white areas that should be black.
At this defect is associated with a popping noise of gears. the
noise begins after the paper take-up has occurred. The identification of
components that cause it is complicated by the fact that it is generated
a vibration that stretches across the back of the printer.

Action already taken:
Disassembly, inspection and replacement of: ITBU, black drum, group
Development black tank recovery. Controlled the unloading zone from the cloth
the tank. fuser and checked their gear.
Check for correct rotation of the toners.
I hope that someone have encuntered this on this good and reliable series.
Thanks
Aldo9968

JustManuals
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

emujo
05-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Try a KM test chart...ha ha. Are black copies the same? What about internal test prints? Emujo

acusso1234
05-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Try a KM test chart...ha ha. Are black copies the same? What about internal test prints? Emujo
I've been a Canon guy in the past, so I use that old test chart ;D!!
And Yes, internal test prints are the same...I've received an answer to the "Field Problem Report"
sent yesterday to KonicaMinolta..They ask me to check the drives and the motors of bk drum&developer unit...Essentially a panic..I'll retry tomorrow, but your Help will be very appreciated.
Aldo

acusso1234
06-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Here's an update: I replaced the whole 'Main drive assy' (A0EDR70411) due to friction (which regulates the rotation of the development group black) failed probably because of abundant fat in the vicinity. One final note is that at the start I had a C2558 code because of the surplus of black toner loaded in the development group and not disposed of because the first did not run. 10 black copies have corrected the concentration of black toner.

Custom Search