PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 won't print multiple sets

Custom Search

Metalvoc
05-23-2011, 10:29 PM
I have a customer with a C450 that will not print more than one set at a time. Does not seem to matter what program they are printing from, or how many copies of the document they request at the computer. Always prints only one set, and no errors. On the copy side, there is a message in the upper right corner that says "Memory 100%". Don't know if this is what it is supposed to say, or if that means the memory is bad.
Is this a memory problem, print controller problem, or something else I'm not thinking of? thanks!

acusso1234
05-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Check the driver in use, and make sure that the driver is using the Fiery on a machine that does not have it, or otherwise. If you use MS Word, make sure they're not using the settings on the program instead of the driver, or are in conflict (eg check for sorting on both).

fixthecopier
05-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Most likely drivers.

emujo
05-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Memory @100% is a good indication..when you see it start to drop down to 50% and less, then the MFP is working hard to process the job. Can you copy more then 1 set? Emujo

Metalvoc
05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
I did check to make sure that there was no problem with the setup. I have had enough problems with Word to know to check your settings first. They are printing from Works and PDF mostly. Didn't see any problems or conflicts with the settings, but I will definitely take a closer look at the driver itself. I mostly work with Kyocera, so I'm not terribly familiar with these models. Thanks for the great info!

kazimnaim
11-18-2012, 05:53 AM
I did check to make sure that there was no problem with the setup. I have had enough problems with Word to know to check your settings first. They are printing from Works and PDF mostly. Didn't see any problems or conflicts with the settings, but I will definitely take a closer look at the driver itself. I mostly work with Kyocera, so I'm not terribly familiar with these models. Thanks for the great info!

Hi

I am facing the same issue i.e no multiple prints at all

Can you advise what was the issue with you

Regards

Custom Search