PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub BH601 brand new hard drive DEAD?

Custom Search

PanaTech
05-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi. I am trying to install brand new BH601 w/ hard drive, fax, finisher, and large paper tray at customer site. I confirmed the hard drive unit is enabled in the service mode. When I browse to the machine via internet explorer, it shows -1mb, and it will not allow me to write any address book in it. Any ideas?

I am wondering if not formatting the hard drive would cause this problem? I don't know what the shop tech have done.

Any suggestion would help. Thanks in advance

aleksander
06-28-2011, 04:44 AM
Hi. I am trying to install brand new BH601 w/ hard drive, fax, finisher, and large paper tray at customer site. I confirmed the hard drive unit is enabled in the service mode. When I browse to the machine via internet explorer, it shows -1mb, and it will not allow me to write any address book in it. Any ideas?

I am wondering if not formatting the hard drive would cause this problem? I don't know what the shop tech have done.

Any suggestion would help. Thanks in advance
You must format your HDD. You can read the installation procedure HDD for detail.

PanaTech
06-28-2011, 09:39 AM
I have format the hard drive and update the firmware. Haven't heard from them for couple weeks now. Hope that fixed the problem. Thanks

Custom Search