PDA

View Full Version : How do I enable printing in a Konica 7155

Custom Search

Maindron1
05-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Hello,

I just bought a copier Konica 7155 and I just find out that It is not set up for printing and I would like to set up the printing on it.

How do I do it?

Please help.

Pier
05-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi,
Have you bought IP controller also?, It was option. The password to configure the nic is sysadm.

good job

remati
05-26-2011, 09:58 PM
...IP 511...If I think.....

EarthKmTech
05-26-2011, 11:27 PM
yep, you need the print controller, its a lump screwed on to the back of the machine in the upper most right hand corner.

if your back panel is totally flat, no printing for you.

Speaking of which, i wonder how many of these print controllers have been cooked by dumbasses having the machine pressed right up against a partition panel sealing its cooling vents. I've certainly seen a few die that way in my time.

CT Copier Repair
05-27-2011, 01:11 AM
yep, you need the print controller, its a lump screwed on to the back of the machine in the upper most right hand corner.

if your back panel is totally flat, no printing for you.

Speaking of which, i wonder how many of these print controllers have been cooked by dumbasses having the machine pressed right up against a partition panel sealing its cooling vents. I've certainly seen a few die that way in my time.

Many dumdasses Perth
Many many dumbass customers
had a lawyer with one in a closet
couldn't open the front door oh were jams fun
and he was surprised when it finally jammed
told me to take it out
i told him sure and when my back goes out I;ll sue
so he told his secretary to do it
she told him to F himself
so he decided to do it and dropped it and it shattered his foot

And I laughed my ass off

many many dumbasses

CT Copier Repair
05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Many dumdasses Perth
Many many dumbass customers
had a lawyer with one in a closet
couldn't open the front door oh were jams fun
and he was surprised when it finally jammed
told me to take it out
i told him sure and when my back goes out I;ll sue
so he told his secretary to do it
she told him to F himself
so he decided to do it and dropped it and it shattered his foot

And I laughed my ass off

many many dumbasses

best part i forgot
he wanted to sue me my company at the time and the manufacturer the manufacturer cooked his ass
and he couldn't get a copier from anyone. No one would sell him one
I sold him a typewriter IBM Selectric and charged him 100 an hour to service it 3 hour minimum

ddude
05-27-2011, 03:35 AM
If you you do not have a controller, I do have one available, complete with the attachment kit which is required. If your machine is equipped with a controller, there will be a bulge on the back cover, it will not be flat like discussed earlier.
Just because you see a NIC port and a parallel port does not mean you can print on a Konica box, those ports were for servicing and firmware loading.

Maindron1
05-28-2011, 07:28 PM
I used the one I had from my old copier and It is working fine now and I did not even have to reconfigure it since I am using the same computer to print to it.

And by the way I had it against the wall blocking the cooling area (Guilty as one of the dunbasses), I had to pull it away from the wall. Thank you for adding the remark.

Hello,

I just bought a copier Konica 7155 and I just find out that It is not set up for printing and I would like to set up the printing on it.

How do I do it?

Please help.

Custom Search