PDA

View Full Version : Damage fusing unit bh 240

Custom Search

Pier
05-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi,
I have problem with two BH 240. The fusing unit after 10.000 copy, is blend.
I changed FUSING UNIT, PCB MAIN and MOTOR (DC) for restore the multifunction.
Have you same problem? The price of parts is taller of multifunction.

How you resolve this incovenient?

thanks in advance for advice

minimerlin
05-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi,
I have problem with two BH 240. The fusing unit after 10.000 copy, is blend.
I changed FUSING UNIT, PCB MAIN and MOTOR (DC) for restore the multifunction.
Have you same problem? The price of parts is taller of multifunction.

How you resolve this incovenient?

thanks in advance for advice

Sorry but I am not certain what your actual fault is! Do you have any fault codes displayed? What do you mean by (is blend)?

acusso1234
05-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Ciao Pierino! Benvenuto a bordo. Che strane macchine vendete...Non sapevo neanche che esistesse. Perchè hai dovuto cambiare il motore? Che dicono in KM? Vista sul manuale, sembra un'evoluzione della 130...Scommetto che l'anno di garanzia è finito e voi avete dovuto accollarvi la spesa..

Hello Peter! Welcome aboard. What strange ... I did not even sell machines that exist. Why did you have to change the engine? They say in KM? View of the manual, it seems an evolution of the 130 ... I bet that the year warranty is over and you have had to bear the cost ..

JustManuals
05-27-2011, 11:50 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Pier
05-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Hi,
the multifunction show me error code 18. The fusing unit has the upper roller blocked, because the your cover is blend, and the roller don' turn. the motor don't turn and the pc main bord will broken.
thanks for attention

pepper38_cnd
05-30-2011, 11:25 AM
It sounds like you have broken fuser drive gears. Not the one on the fuser the small ones on the main body.

Custom Search