PDA

View Full Version : Bizhubpro c 6501

Custom Search

thuo
05-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi
Need some assistance..have a bizhub pro c6501.machine boots up o.k warms up o.k.problem is machine displays add toner though all toners are new .i cannot print or copy.empty toner icons blink throughout on the screen.what should i try out.
thanks

JustManuals
05-30-2011, 06:29 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
05-31-2011, 03:57 AM
Hi
Need some assistance..have a bizhub pro c6501.machine boots up o.k warms up o.k.problem is machine displays add toner though all toners are new .i cannot print or copy.empty toner icons blink throughout on the screen.what should i try out.
thanks

Are you sure the toner hopper door is closed and latched properly?

graphicmood
06-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Maybe you should try to I/O check the motor toner from the service mode..and is the toner hopper supplied with toner from the bottle?

kaibil911
06-19-2011, 05:11 AM
EitherToner Supply motor (M53) or DCPS/2 failed has failed

1. "Service Mode Menu screen"
Press [05 State Confirmation].
2. "State Confirmation Menu screen"
Press [01 I/O Check Mode].
3. "I/O Check Mode screen"
Enter an output check code with the fine numeric keys.
4. Press [Access] key to switch to the multi mode.
5. Enter the multi code with the fine numeric buttons.
6. Press the Start key.
The specified loading operates.
7. Press the Stop key.
The specified loading stops.
8. When executing another output check of the signal or loading operation, repeat steps 3 to 7.

code multco symbol name
1 0 M53, Toner bottle motor, toner bottle clutch /Y
MC14
3 M53, Toner bottle motor, toner bottle clutch /M
MC15
6 M53, Toner bottle motor, toner bottle clutch /C
MC16
9 M53, Toner bottle motor, toner bottle clutch /K
MC17

rangertech
06-21-2011, 10:57 AM
i have the same problem, and the problem in the toner bottle clutch. solution : you can try to clean toner bottle clutch with soft cloth and alcohol after that friction the toner bottle clutch with business card

engineer
06-21-2011, 03:52 PM
check the clutch, with I/O check (as explain above), check the piezoelectric sensor.

Custom Search