PDA

View Full Version : C6500 C-3102 at power up

Custom Search

Electrictoner
05-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Happens just after cycle up after power on. If I leave front door open it still faults out. ?Never says close front door first. Its like it thinks door switch is made but its not. SW in 3-1 are set to off and are never triggered to on.
if I attempt to power on and look at fuser motor motor never spins.
It happened right in the middle of a test run in TEST pattern output mode. Book says Conveyance PWB, fuser motor, or sensors. I thinking PWB here too but maybe Im missing something here let me know any input yo may have. This machine has had some ARU drawer and handle issues in the past could the mating connectors be an issue here?
Thanks
Billy
And thanks to our Veterans and all that gave the ultimate sacrifice
I salute you.

seeb
05-31-2011, 01:53 PM
My experience has been to replace the three one-way gears located in the fuser transmission when this code occurs. The part # is A03U809311.

Herrmann
05-31-2011, 08:56 PM
before going to the one way gears, check, if the hp sensor (lower left front side of the gearbox) is in place and working ;)

Electrictoner
06-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Going back today I will check

RRodgers
06-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Going back today I will check

Its probably the one ways. I had it a while back. It was doing it like crazy so I went ahead and ordered the gears, but to get them by I took the one ways out and scrubbed the shafts with scotch bright. Code never came back but I went back a couple of weeks later and put the gears in. HtH

Electrictoner
06-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I ordered the ears and the PWB I think sensor is OK

Custom Search