PDA

View Full Version : mykonicaminolta id and password

Custom Search

Rolandito
08-21-2007, 03:40 AM
Hi
I need an id and password to access to mykonicaminolta.com
Please help me becouse I need to download some firmware for minolta di650 and 750 and systemsoftware
I am not a dealer but I need this information
Thanks.

AusiTech
08-21-2007, 09:44 AM
Hi
I need an id and password to access to mykonicaminolta.com
Please help me becouse I need to download some firmware for minolta di650 and 750 and systemsoftware
I am not a dealer but I need this information
Thanks.

Goodluck

CMB
08-21-2007, 11:44 AM
if you are a certified konicaminolta dealer and service, you can have your service manager call and get eveyone a password.

Rolandito
08-21-2007, 02:58 PM
if you are a certified konicaminolta dealer and service, you can have your service manager call and get eveyone a password.

Hi
I am not a certified konicaminolta dealer but Please if you are give me that favour becouse I need it.
Thanks

CMB
08-22-2007, 12:07 AM
sorry. that ain't happening.

AusiTech
08-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi
I am not a certified konicaminolta dealer but Please if you are give me that favour becouse I need it.
Thanks

Dont waste any more time. No one will give it to you.:p Sorry

Rudi
08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Mykonicaminolta.com Is New To Me, In South Africa We Use A System Called Techdoc For All Our Firmware , Manual And Mod Downloads , Is This Site Very Usefull , Mykonicaminolta.com That Is?

Scott_Lewis
08-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Mykonicaminolta.com Is New To Me, In South Africa We Use A System Called Techdoc For All Our Firmware , Manual And Mod Downloads , Is This Site Very Usefull , Mykonicaminolta.com That Is?

Useful, you ask?

Among us four techs at our shop, we probably go to it 50+ times a week. It is our only official 'entry point' to the world of KonicaMinolta sales and service support. Purchasing is also done through this site.

Navy
08-26-2007, 05:39 AM
Maybe you could do some training for me while you in there looking at my pricing and purchasing history.

Got any other silly requests for us?

Copierdave
08-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Rolandito,
The mykonicaminolta web site requires each user to log-in with their own user name and password. Even different users within an authorized Konica Minolta dealership or branch don't share the same ID (or allow others within their organization to use thier ID). Sales people don't get to see service stuff and visa a versa. You probably met no harm but asking for someone's mykonicaminolta ID is almost as forward as asking for their Credit Card and pin number. Giving out one's mykonicaminolta ID would be grounds for immediate dismissal in most organizations.

AusiTech
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Rolandito,
The mykonicaminolta web site requires each user to log-in with their own user name and password. Even different users within an authorized Konica Minolta dealership or branch don't share the same ID (or allow others within their organization to use thier ID). Sales people don't get to see service stuff and visa a versa. You probably met no harm but asking for someone's mykonicaminolta ID is almost as forward as asking for their Credit Card and pin number. Giving out one's mykonicaminolta ID would be grounds for immediate dismissal in most organizations.

Couldn't have said it better myself, but would have been funnier if you actually bitch slaped him! lol:D

mikeena
08-28-2007, 04:19 AM
heres what i would suggest maybe ask if someone can burn the software for you and ship it to you. no one is really tring to be a dick about it but there is so much you can do inside that you could screw someone. or heres a better idea, if you have a gmail account or sign up for one just for this purpose, there is a software they make dont no what its called sorry, but you can use it like a hard drive infact if you sign into it on go on my computer in your computer it show up as a hard drive. anyways if you gave someone that info like username and password maybe they could store it there for you....

just a suggestion.
i just think its funny that this is a copier support forum but nobody is giving any suggestions just telling him he is a dumbass for asking for such a thing

AusiTech
08-28-2007, 10:28 AM
heres what i would suggest maybe ask if someone can burn the software for you and ship it to you. no one is really tring to be a dick about it but there is so much you can do inside that you could screw someone. or heres a better idea, if you have a gmail account or sign up for one just for this purpose, there is a software they make dont no what its called sorry, but you can use it like a hard drive infact if you sign into it on go on my computer in your computer it show up as a hard drive. anyways if you gave someone that info like username and password maybe they could store it there for you....

just a suggestion.
i just think its funny that this is a copier support forum but nobody is giving any suggestions just telling him he is a dumbass for asking for such a thing

Yeah a copy support for TECHS! well thats what i thought i signed up for. And yes i think he is a "dumb ass". I think it's rude to ask for such things as somebody might lose their job...:eek:

kyoceradude
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM

I tried to stay out of this one, but I also signed up on this site for help and suggestions from other TRAINED TECHS and be able to help other TRAINED TECHS. I have no problem helping or giving suggestions to help someone (yes even an end user) but I think it's outrageous to even suggest let alone expect and authorized dealer to give you confidential information (that may get you fired or even loose your dealership status) is over the line. Not only is he a dumbass. He's a scab. Also known as a bottom feeder (someone who is not authorized OR TRAINED on anything). Here, here to those who wish to keep this site for TRAINED AND OR AUTHORIZED TECHS. Mayby this site could stay free for a subscriber that can prove he (or she) is certified and trained by a manufacturer and a hefty subscription fee for all others who want to post, will get rid of the rif raf, scabs, spammers, dumb-asses and want-to-be techs.

Bizhub
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Thats a bit strong, but I have to agree. Say no to the leeches.
Yes we can all help, but no-one on this earth will ever give out their passwords and logon names.
So if you have a problem just ask and we may be able to help.
If you ask for a password then get stuffed.

I tried to stay out of this one, but I also signed up on this site for help and suggestions from other TRAINED TECHS and be able to help other TRAINED TECHS. I have no problem helping or giving suggestions to help someone (yes even an end user) but I think it's outrageous to even suggest let alone expect and authorized dealer to give you confidential information (that may get you fired or even loose your dealership status) is over the line. Not only is he a dumbass. He's a scab. Also known as a bottom feeder (someone who is not authorized OR TRAINED on anything). Here, here to those who wish to keep this site for TRAINED AND OR AUTHORIZED TECHS. Mayby this site could stay free for a subscriber that can prove he (or she) is certified and trained by a manufacturer and a hefty subscription fee for all others who want to post, will get rid of the rif raf, scabs, spammers, dumb-asses and want-to-be techs.

mikeena
08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
lol I AGREE IT SHOULD JUST BEFORE TECHS BUT IF THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING A USER FOR SIGNING UP OR GETTING ADVICE THATS NOT HIS FAULT. THIS SHOULD BE A CHARGABLE SITE IF YOU NOT A TECH.

Scott_Lewis
08-29-2007, 01:53 AM
I tried to stay out of this one, but I also signed up on this site for help and suggestions from other TRAINED TECHS and be able to help other TRAINED TECHS. ...............

Wow, really laid it out there!

Agree with it all, though.

That request for ID and pw was pretty lame and (dare I say?) stupid.

AusiTech
08-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the support guys , i thought i might have been a touch hard but now know I'm not the only one annoyed. I don't mind helping "others" just don't ask for "stupid" stuff, or at least ask don't plead!
Bottom feeders!!! thats funny:D

Rudi
08-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Wow !!! But This Site Is Only But Protected , The It Administrator Of This Site Should Pay Royalties To You Oaks
For Doing Most Of His Work .

Only Joking , It Is Good Though To See There Is Still A Lot OF People
With Moral And Ethic Out There .
Keep Up The Good Word.

dcopylady
04-22-2009, 06:23 AM
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
I'll keep my job (and my credit card pin) if its all the same to you.
I like this group - you's are the best!
Gotta Love it!
dcopylady

HORSE
04-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the support guys , i thought i might have been a touch hard but now know I'm not the only one annoyed. I don't mind helping "others" just don't ask for "stupid" stuff, or at least ask don't plead!
Bottom feeders!!! thats funny:D

I agree with AusiTech a bit of Free Advice does no harm on this website but asking someone to supply confidential corporate details is not on....

The Original poster should learn the value of Professional morals......

usink
08-16-2023, 03:34 AM
Useful, you ask?

Among us four techs at our shop, we probably go to it 50+ times a week. It is our only official 'entry point' to the world of KonicaMinolta sales and service support. Purchasing is also done through this site.

mykonicaminolta.com
brother: Can you log in to the account support page? I need help downloading a utility software to use the loadable driver for the card reader, can you help? If you can help, I will give you a part of the AU205H card reader in my warehouse for free, thanks!

copyman
08-16-2023, 12:53 PM
posted in wrong place

Custom Search