PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250 Fuser Removal

Custom Search

Hypnotoad
06-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Here's a simple question, I disconnect the two blue connectors on the right and undo the two screws at the bottom.

But how do you unplug the flat connector at the back of the fuser unit?

I don't want to tug on it as the wires are so tiny and that's the only thing that's stopping me from getting the fuser out.

I appreciate any help at all.

JSC
06-02-2011, 03:05 PM
You can take the catch tray off by removing the screws on the side, but to be honest I just pull out the fuser as far as i can and then remove the conector with one hand while holding the fuser with the other.

Hypnotoad
06-02-2011, 03:10 PM
You can take the catch tray off by removing the screws on the side, but to be honest I just pull out the fuser as far as i can and then remove the conector with one hand while holding the fuser with the other.

That's what I am trying to do, does the connector pull straight out? I am not game to pull too hard, does it have clips holding it in?

JSC
06-02-2011, 03:13 PM
That's what I am trying to do, does the connector pull straight out? I am not game to pull too hard, does it have clips holding it in?

Just pull :)

Hypnotoad
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Just pull :)

Got it thanks.

One more question, I have the green pico fuse but can't see any shrink wrap or fuses on the fuser unit to replace, what am I missing?

JSC
06-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Got it thanks.

One more question, I have the green pico fuse but can't see any shrink wrap or fuses on the fuser unit to replace, what am I missing?
Take the cover off under where that last conector was and you'll see it.

Hypnotoad
06-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Take the cover off under where that last conector was and you'll see it.

Found it, it was under the connectors under that plate you said.

Thank you very much for your help, it's working fine now.

This place is such a great resource!

JustManuals
06-02-2011, 05:50 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

RRodgers
06-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah that

Darren King
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Under the exit there is a cover that is to be removed to give access to the second connector for the fuser. Makes it much easier than trying to dissconnect it the way described above
Hope this helps
Darren

copytechman
06-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Yeah not sure why anyone would yank on it instead of removing the 1 screw for the connectors removal access! Even if a finisher is attached you only need to move it aside (jam access) to get access to the cover (screw).

Regards!
A.

tincansailor
06-08-2011, 12:28 AM
there is a access cover below the scanner remove finisher first then one screw in the back of the depression near the rear of the fuser exit

Custom Search