PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 cleaning blade (drum)

Custom Search

empiru
06-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Ok, so... we rebuild imaging units for Bizhub C350, C450 (the same IU), CF 3102/2002, Konica 8020/8031... you get the idea.
The problem is, we do find compatible PC drums for them, but no cleaning blades.
These cleaning blades last long enough, but there comes a time in every cleaning blades life, when little "holes" appear on them - when that happens, we just take the blade out of an old IU and fix the newer one, BUT we are running out of old IU :(

So, finally, the question: Doesn't ANYBODY produce compatible cleaning blades for this kind of IUs??? They are the same for every model I specified in the begining;
I know these are older machines, but we still service around 10 pieces - and the customers don't want to buy new IUs, obviously because of the big price...

empiru
06-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Oh, forgot to thank you in advance, and please pardon me if I sound a little angry, but we couldn't find these parts anywhere...

bojans
06-05-2011, 03:03 PM
If there is katun dealer near to you, bet you'll find what you looking for.
Also you can check alibaba and order this parts from China. You never know what will you get, but it's not very expensive.

Cheers

empiru
06-05-2011, 03:33 PM
:)) "You never know what you will get"
You are right, that's what I'm affraid of, but we need them so much, if I find anything, I'll give it a shot
Are you sure that Katun produces this parts?

Thanks!

bojans
06-05-2011, 03:44 PM
I believe katun has this part.

;)

Custom Search