PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta 8031 Cof30

Custom Search

Lisa Parker
06-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Changed all imaging units and re-calibrated. Gradation Adjustment pages looked great, but prints looked pink and faded. Tried to manually adjust color, contrast but with little improvement. After about 100 prints code C OF 30 appeared. Any help would be appreciated.

empiru
06-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Hi!

The code says, the machine finds less toner than normal in the Cyan IU, during printing.
So, I understand you changed the IUs - are they new? Or rebuilt?
In any case, the IUs must weight 2020 grams. Check if the Cyan unit weights that much +- 5-10 grams - no problem.
Next, you have to check the path of the toner from the bottle to the IU. Maybe something is stuck there.
You can also try an ATDC Toner Supply from the Service Mode -> Image Adjust. If you do the supply for Cyan, check for how long the machine supplies on toner - if it lasts more than 1 minute, I would say there is something wrong on the path of the toner, or the TCR sensor from under the IU is dirty. You can clean it, it is situated under the IU, in front of the machine, on the left of the LED unit.

Hope this helps!

Lisa Parker
06-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Thank you!! They are rebuilt IU's. I'll try what you suggested.

empiru
06-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Ok, if they are rebuilt, be careful on how much they weught - if the Cyan IU weights less than 2020 grams, you have to put developer in it, not toner, ok?

Custom Search