PDA

View Full Version : c450 hazards on print

Custom Search

jokacross
06-08-2011, 03:04 PM
there are hazards on print. with is that and what can i do? here a scan of on copy I have made. Note that the zone is in a red rectangle. thanks a lot!

mrwho
06-08-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm not sure what kind of hazards you're mentioning, the image looks good to me. Maybe they're too light for the scanner to get them.

I'd try to clean the led assemblies.

Next do some gradation prints on all four CMYK colors and post a scan of them here if they show the defect.

PS: Para a próxima, testa com uma receita de bifes de vaca, que eu não vou muito à bola com o peixe! :D

PPS: Don't end a thread's title with "Print".

mrwho
06-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh, to reply to this post use this link: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/newreply.php?p=224471&noquote=1

jokacross
06-09-2011, 10:28 AM
são uns riscos que aparecem. Não percebo pk... Mas eu andei nas limpezas na maquina e parece que melhorou! A unica cor que sai com defeito no teste de gradation é o azul em anexo deixo o defeito! diz algo!!!102251022610227

mrwho
06-09-2011, 12:55 PM
How's the consumable sheet? Is any consumable near the end of life? (If any IU is chipped or any other consumable reset by fuse or service mode, then the answer should be "yes").

Try to post in english also - this thread could help someone else in the future!

blackcat4866
06-09-2011, 03:14 PM
If you enlarge to 400% and examine the side voids toward the center of the page you'll see that the image makes a brief shift, the back. I interpret this to mean one of a couple of possibilities:

I believe that the paper is shifting in the main-scan direction during secondary transfer.
There may be too much paper buckle.
The leading edge may be snagging on something in the paper path near the fuser inlet. (what paper weight?)

I've seen something similar on Okidata printers, when very heavy paper stock is being printed. When the leading edge reaches the bite of the fixing rollers the paper momentarily hesitates as the fuser tries to advance the paper. This creates a buckle that distorts the image that is still transferring further down the page. Is the artifact always the same distance from the leading edge?

=^..^=

mrwho
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
PPS: Don't end a thread's title with "Print".

Anyone else noticed that Aneurysm solved this wee little problem?

jokacross
06-09-2011, 03:43 PM
If you enlarge to 400% and examine the side voids toward the center of the page you'll see that the image makes a brief shift, the back. I interpret this to mean one of a couple of possibilities:

I believe that the paper is shifting in the main-scan direction during secondary transfer.
There may be too much paper buckle.
The leading edge may be snagging on something in the paper path near the fuser inlet. (what paper weight?)

I've seen something similar on Okidata printers, when very heavy paper stock is being printed. When the leading edge reaches the bite of the fixing rollers the paper momentarily hesitates as the fuser tries to advance the paper. This creates a buckle that distorts the image that is still transferring further down the page. Is the artifact always the same distance from the leading edge?

=^..^=

yes aLWAYS THE SAME distance! Thanks for your reply

blackcat4866
06-09-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't want to mislead you. The heavy paper issue was not something that could be compensated for on the printer. The paper was just too heavy.

The customer would produce documentation that the paper was 7.4 point (~110# offset, ~60# bond) which was the top limit as far as paper weight goes for that specific machine. All I could do is advise them to use lighter paper.

Custom Search