PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C350 colors drop out

Custom Search

tsb13
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi all,

I am working on a km c350 that has a strange problem. On an 11x17 duplex job, after about 30-40 prints (also does it in copy mode) all the colors except yellow drop out randomly across the sheet, lead to trail. It will do this to about 2 to 3 pages (just one side)
per set of 17. I have replaced with known working ones: MFP pwb, MC pwb, Lph assy.,
HV1,HV2, trans. belt, iu's (started with iu's and trans. belt) not in that order.
checked grounds as could find. HELP!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
tsb13

minimerlin
06-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Can you post a scan of a faulty print..a picture speaks a thousand words! What about the earth plate of the registration roller cleaner and all that areas?

JustManuals
06-08-2011, 10:32 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
06-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I've seen this problem before exactly as you described.

everything had been changed in the machine, and i mean everything except the wiring harness. and thats what we put it down to and exchanged the machine because nothing ever fixed it.

If you find out what causes it id be very interested to know.

I cant remember if the main power supply was ever tried but its another posibility i guess.

One more thing i would check is that drive isnt being lost to the colour ius, though im sure even that entire assembley was swapped over too with no result

Custom Search