PDA

View Full Version : Problem with printed colours KM-C3232e

Custom Search

drazen7777
06-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi all
I would like to ask if anyone had a problem like following with this device .
The problem is that blue and black print are pale on first half of print and about second half(horizontal) of the print rapidly repaired (scan to pdf attachment - the black is not seen on the scan but it looks like the blue and gray sample) and there are olso visible vertical lighter streaks. If someone had a similar case So that tells me some hints, I tried to replace the drum and transfer belt, cleaned all connectors. The yellow and red color does not notice these signs.

blackcat4866
06-09-2011, 04:06 PM
I would do the following:

1) Clean the primary charge rollers (use towel & minimal amount of glass cleaner).
2) Clean scanner optics.
3) Clean laser slit glasses (System Menu, V to pg 2, Adjustment & Cleaning, Laser Scan Cleaning, Execute)
4) Turn Off U467 Auto Color Registration. Exit service mode.
5) Turn On U467 Auto Color Registration. Exit service mode.
6) Perform Color Calibration (System Menu, V to pg 2, Adjustment & Cleaning, Color Calibration, Execute)
7) Perform Color Registration (System Menu, V to pg 2, Adjustment & Cleaning, Color Registration, ... follow prompts)
8) Perform Gray Adjust (System Menu, V to pg 2, Adjustment & Cleaning, Gray Adjust, ... follow prompts)

... then tell me how it looks. =^..^=

drazen7777
06-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the tips , will try them , machine is in the field so i will do that when i go to the customer. I tried clean slit glasses , colour calibration and gray adjust , didnt help .Will try other stuff that you mentioned .
Regards
Drazen

blackcat4866
06-09-2011, 05:55 PM
A developer refresh, sometime before #4) would be nice too. =^..^=

drazen7777
06-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Tried your tips , but didnt worked , still the same. Will bring kyo to the service to check it out.
Regards
Dražen

JustManuals
06-16-2011, 08:34 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search