PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250 admin web page

Custom Search

RShea
06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Newer client (to me) with a older Bizhub 250 (B&W only). They have employee changes and have the scan buttons programmed for individual type and users home ISP Email addresses. The unit definitely has a static IP address on it. However the admin web connection page does not load at all. Tried both http: and https: just to be safe followed by the static address (that has been verified as correct)

Want to re-program the scanner email info and destinations- they use and ISP email address, nothing internal and as each employee changes they have to update this. I could struggle through with the keypad on the copier but would take much longer that way than it did for my C252 in my office via the computer and the web interface.

Can this pagescope web page not be present, or disabled on some models. All others I have encountered this could be reached locally from a PC.

acusso1234
06-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Try a different Browser (Firefox).

JSC
06-12-2011, 10:05 AM
I have come across this fault only once but on a C250, the fix was just to re flash the firmware.

Good luck.

PS.

Page scope is only designed for IE

Mr Spock
06-13-2011, 11:44 PM
I have come across this fault only once but on a C250, the fix was just to re flash the firmware.

Good luck.

PS.

Page scope is only designed for IE

KM recommends firefox for all the bizhub machines.

TheOwl
06-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Check on the machine to make sure that PSWC (PageScope Web Connection) is enabled. If this is turned off, then so is the web interface of the machine.

As the others have stated, give Firefox a try. If it works with Firefox and not IE, then I would suggest a firmware update as the older firmware versions aren't compatible with newer version of .Net Framework which is heavily tied into IE.

JSC
06-14-2011, 07:32 AM
KM recommends firefox for all the bizhub machines.

Konica Minolta Uk say IE.............................maybe we just like to be diffrent over here :)

Custom Search