PDA

View Full Version : Pricing and Comparing Bizhub Press C7000 to Bizhub c6501

Custom Search

Southern Yankee
06-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Does anyone here know the Manufacturer's Suggested Price of a C7000 compared to a 6501? Also, any thoughts on the reliability of the two machines (in comparison to each other)? Thanks for any help!

Southern Yankee
06-13-2011, 06:41 PM
(I hope I posted this in the right place. If not, would someone let me know? Thanks!) Our 6501 has been a nightmare, and I was just wondering if anyone had experiences with the C7000 as a possible replacement machine. After more than a year and a half of problems, and over five months of being unable to complete most of our projects without major hoop-jumping, Konica has finally agreed to replace the 6501 with another 6501. But our experience with this model has been unfortunate, and I'm wondering if we can expect more of the same with a replacement unit -- or did we just happen to get a lemon? Any insights into this unit and/or the C7000 would be very much appreciated.

graphicmood
06-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Just have explore the develop ineo+7000 for replacing the ineo+6501, for the pricing I'm not to sure about it, but sure it is more expensive for this moment.
As far as my experience in field, the new 7000 offer more dot on it, that is 1200dpi, but still there some bugs for this engine new release: first is the density of the mix red is not high as the 6501(6501 is the best with the color assy type M), second the skew is a nightmare, you have to adjust it mechanically even in field we have to adjust the position of the write unit,,huff,,but konica minolta said because this is the first bacth of the engine, after the new release they said that this problem should not occur.
For now I'm still waiting for my new release 7000 that already arrive in the harbour of my country.
But FYI, the RU is quite nice for the real time calibration

engineer
06-21-2011, 03:28 PM
c7000 is successor for c65xx with 1200 dpi and they using IDC sensor compare with c65xx using PGC sensor, stabilization of density detection more precision.

Custom Search