PDA

View Full Version : minolta di251f c1300 code

Custom Search

Tom
06-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I know its a polygon motor according to the service mode. I also know that means replacing the laser assy. But I've been working on these since they came out & never had one go bad, & it appears to be a pain to change, so was wondering if anything else could cause this before I go to so much trouble. I mean, really, could they have made it any harder to get the rear screws out?

JustManuals
06-13-2011, 07:33 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

mo0651
06-13-2011, 07:44 PM
It could be the board. but we have had them go out many times, and its always been the laser.

Tom
06-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Yes, thats what I figured. I guess I've been lucky that I've never had one go out, cause I've certainly worked on a lot of them, & still have over 50 that I maintain. I figured out how to get the assy out, but then you have to get the cables off the rear board because they don't detach from the laser. That's even more of a pain. Oh, & to the manuals guy, I already have them. I wasn't asking for service manual info, just the wisdom of experience.

Custom Search