Konica Minolta 7085 with ADF problem!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jul 2024

[Error Code] Konica Minolta 7085 with ADF problem!

At first, I copied many of documents by put it on ADF. Then, the ADF stopped working. My machine was automatically turned off and when I turn it on, the duplex functions was deactivated because ADF was not working. How can I do for it? Please help me...
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

Re: Konica Minolta 7085 with ADF problem!

Please...! Anybody help me?

Comment

• zaza
        MECANOGRAPHE
        1,000+ Posts
        • Mar 2008

hello ..tell me friend TOP ..if you started this machine ..it have any error code ?...l think you should be have the isw and frimware for this konica minolta 7085 ...l wait your answring ..
        BEST TECHNICIAN . NICE PEOPLE .

Comment

• kalindd
          Trusted Tech
          100+ Posts
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by TOP
          At first, I copied many of documents by put it on ADF. Then, the ADF stopped working. My machine was automatically turned off and when I turn it on, the duplex functions was deactivated because ADF was not working. How can I do for it? Please help me...
          Turn off the copier.
          Then while pressing buttons 2 and 5 turn on the machine. Machine should start in "25 service mode".
          Select " Software SW setting" then select dipsw 18-4 it should have state 1 change it to 0. Exit this mode. Turn off and on the copier.
          If there is nothing broken in your DF it should work now.
          Good luck . And post the result.

Comment

Working...