PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta 7085 with ADF problem!

Custom Search

06-14-2011, 02:56 AM
At first, I copied many of documents by put it on ADF. Then, the ADF stopped working. My machine was automatically turned off and when I turn it on, the duplex functions was deactivated because ADF was not working. How can I do for it? Please help me...

JustManuals
06-14-2011, 04:15 AM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

06-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Please...! Anybody help me?

zaza
06-30-2011, 11:39 AM
hello ..tell me friend TOP ..if you started this machine ..it have any error code ?...l think you should be have the isw and frimware for this konica minolta 7085 ...l wait your answring ..

kalindd
06-30-2011, 08:49 PM
At first, I copied many of documents by put it on ADF. Then, the ADF stopped working. My machine was automatically turned off and when I turn it on, the duplex functions was deactivated because ADF was not working. How can I do for it? Please help me...
Turn off the copier.
Then while pressing buttons 2 and 5 turn on the machine. Machine should start in "25 service mode".
Select " Software SW setting" then select dipsw 18-4 it should have state 1 change it to 0. Exit this mode. Turn off and on the copier.
If there is nothing broken in your DF it should work now.
Good luck . And post the result.

Custom Search