PDA

View Full Version : problem with HDD ( cant print using network ....)

Custom Search

Davy
06-14-2011, 05:11 PM
I have problem with my copier konica minolta bizhud 452. my HDD cant install.. i cant print using network and i alread change the ip but still cant. what should i do plz someone help me.:(

aleksander
06-28-2011, 04:32 AM
I have problem with my copier konica minolta bizhud 452. my HDD cant install.. i cant print using network and i alread change the ip but still cant. what should i do plz someone help me.:(
you must explain the IP setting that you used for your MFP and your network. Don't forget the Subnet Mask. And what do you do with your HDD? You can follow the instruction detailed in Installation procedure of HDD.

Davy
06-28-2011, 08:40 PM

i already setup my ip and subnet mask and also my pc but now i having 2 problem no 1. my printer cant print using network but using normal print, can print. no 2 the HDD cant instal if i press instal the HDD the red light will blinking and the msg said no animator found. what should i do.

TheOwl
06-29-2011, 12:06 AM
If you have "No Animation Data Found" on your screen, then don't worry about it as this is just stating that there isn't any animation data for when the machine jams.

Leave the HDD set to installed and if you are a Konica Minolta tech, then log into the KM Dealer site, download the the animation data for the firmware that you have and install it on the machine.

If you don't have access to this, then you can just live with the message in the screen.

As for the networking issue, make sure you go over all your settings again. Double check everything just to make sure that you haven't used the same IP on both your computer and the machine. If you still can't ping the machine after that, then I would suggest upgrading the firmware and if that doesn't help, then I would say that you might have a dodgy MFP board.

Custom Search