PDA

View Full Version : konica c353 paper trays

Custom Search

ameritech
06-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Hello, none of the paper tray on this machine is work and according to the manual
the PRINTER PWB controls the paper trays, can someone confirm this. And
any special procedure in replacing this unit. And can someone tell me the part # as
my manual doesn't show this part. Thank you

sprawl
06-15-2011, 06:51 AM
Printer pwb:
A02E H001 06 PWB assembly (PWB-MC ASSY)

OR

MFP board:
A02E H341 05 PWB assembly (PWB-MFP ASSY)

Before you buy this thousands euros equipments, you can try upload firmware again, and clean both of board connections.
Is every trays dead?

akiyimba
06-15-2011, 07:07 AM
hello, what do you mean by not working are not pulling or not detected or pulling but jamming

akiyimba
06-15-2011, 07:24 AM
try changing the print control board

SmellsHot
06-15-2011, 01:00 PM
How are they not working? Jamming? Errors? Not recognized? a lil more info can help out ALOT!

ameritech
06-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Thank you everyone for your help, I had an error C211 which is an bypass error, so I took the MFP board and Printer PWB out to check the cable and connections,
now all the paper tray says replenish paper, the machine does detect the paper tray, when you insert the paper tray the lift motor does not come on, and the
trays were all working before I remove the boards. Thank you all again.

ameritech
06-15-2011, 05:19 PM
Thank you for the info sprawl, yes all the trays are not working, and it was working before we remove the boards.

RRodgers
06-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your help, I had an error C211 which is an bypass error, so I took the MFP board and Printer PWB out to check the cable and connections,
now all the paper tray says replenish paper, the machine does detect the paper tray, when you insert the paper tray the lift motor does not come on, and the

$10 says its something you did. Who wants some of this action?

SmellsHot
06-15-2011, 05:58 PM
now what makes you think that :)

sprawl
06-16-2011, 06:10 AM

Check all connections in both boards, some wires could be wrong.

If all is ok, you maybe need to replace printer control board or mfp board. :(

RRodgers
06-19-2011, 05:22 PM
now what makes you think that :)

Thank you for the info sprawl, yes all the trays are not working, and it was working before we remove the boards.

That! :)

ameritech
06-25-2011, 01:57 AM
Update. Thanks to all that tried to help. I disconnected the bypass tray, and then the trays starting working again except tray 1, the lift motor isn't working for that tray.
My other problem is since I restore the settings (forgot which service mode) it doesn't give me an option to scan anymore. Is there a way to get that back. Thanks

RRodgers
06-25-2011, 06:43 AM
Update. Thanks to all that tried to help. I disconnected the bypass tray, and then the trays starting working again except tray 1, the lift motor isn't working for that tray.
My other problem is since I restore the settings (forgot which service mode) it doesn't give me an option to scan anymore. Is there a way to get that back. Thanks

Re-enable the hard drive. Go in and "set it" Then you'll probably have to go thru the format process.
GL

ameritech
06-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Thank you Rrogers I will try that out.

Custom Search