PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C360 with very intermitent J30-03 codes

Custom Search

ExXeroid
06-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi All
I have a C360 with intermittent J30-03 jam codes. The first time this happened I saw the jam cleared it and reloaded the paper.
The copier has been jam free for the last month (2 DF jams) and now 11k copies later the customer is complaining about the same thing.
This time the customer showed me a sheet that jammed but the machine was running when I got here.
The Jam counter showed 7 jams in the 1.5 hours before I arrived onsite.
Machine has 31K copies was installed 2.5 months ago.
Could it just be a paper problem as I suspect or is there something else I can check.

JustManuals
06-22-2011, 10:56 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

habik
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Check the transluent flaps (guides) tray 1 and 2 if they are in correct position,they tend to slip out of hinges.
J30-03 GOES with the timing PS3 sensor. not enough time to hit it. Check the clutch for any residue foxy rusty, dissasemble , clean with isopropyl, assemble, blow sensors and clean pickup feed separation tyres.

also I found when clients push paper to the actual guides in the paper tray instead of just fan the paper, dressing it neatly and place it square and then pushing / adjusting the paper guides to it.
Some times I had many of these where the pick-up force was not strong enough to pick the paper as it was stuck between guides quite heavily. So it eventually picked but with a delay therefore it jammed.

Hope this helped.

ExXeroid
06-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Check the transluent flaps (guides) tray 1 and 2 if they are in correct position,they tend to slip out of hinges.
J30-03 GOES with the timing PS3 sensor. not enough time to hit it. Check the clutch for any residue foxy rusty, dissasemble , clean with isopropyl, assemble, blow sensors and clean pickup feed separation tyres.

also I found when clients push paper to the actual guides in the paper tray instead of just fan the paper, dressing it neatly and place it square and then pushing / adjusting the paper guides to it.
Some times I had many of these where the pick-up force was not strong enough to pick the paper as it was stuck between guides quite heavily. So it eventually picked but with a delay therefore it jammed.

Hope this helped.

I reloaded the paper and ran about 2500 without a jam, I think we are both correct in thinking it is a paper problem.

Custom Search