PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 283 not printing

Custom Search

georgereth
06-24-2011, 10:00 AM
in that machine the scanning is working and i can see the machine and information on the explorer. the problem is when i send from the drivers menu a test page in the computer shoes that the file is send to the machine , in the display blinks the blue light for the data but the machine does not print in that case i cannot see the counter of the machine or the utilities , the machine in that case makes copies . if i want to sent from the pc another test page it does not . only when i switch the macine of and on the blue light stop blinking and i see the counter and utility menu
any idea about that strnge problem ?
thanks

habik
06-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Do you have fax board or any other relay board installed?

I have seen this happening when the version of firmware was not up to date with the fax board, could not print properly or at all or fax.

Also have you setup user authentication or track account on the machine? that can discard jobs, hmm but it will allow you to go to utility and menu.

Try trouble reset first, than firmware upgrade, than movie data delete and upgrade, than tell us what you got.

georgereth
06-24-2011, 11:23 AM
I forgot to say that i have done firmaware upgrade and the machine does not have fax kit

SmellsHot
06-24-2011, 01:10 PM
like "habik" said, do you have account track or user authentication turned on? Sounds like that info isn't put into the printer driver

SCHWARZ
06-24-2011, 02:09 PM
whether your network is good? maybe you can try ping your computer from your machine

emujo
06-26-2011, 01:27 PM
is this a replacement (upgrade MFP) and did you update the driver? Emujo

Custom Search