PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous please url(s) of access to konica tech.rep site

Custom Search

akbareshghi
06-24-2011, 03:15 PM
1- i have one C450 and want to know the updated bulletin tech information for this model
2- how to replace the drum of my machine ? i have service manual and i donot have the instruction of it.
3- How know that the remaining Toner inside the C450
to replace if close to end.
thank you

JustManuals
06-24-2011, 08:57 PM
You actually expect someone to give you access to the K-M internal site? Are you on drugs or what?

mrwho
06-24-2011, 10:51 PM
The european URL is http://infohub.konicaminolta.eu

TheOwl
06-27-2011, 12:35 AM
Drum Replacement: Instructions are inclueded on the box and inside the machine for IU replacement.

Toner Levels: Can be viewed from the web interface of the copier.

Tech Bulletins: Are for authorised technicians to use as some bulletins can be taken out of context and cause more trouble than it's worth if you don't know the machines.

We have to be trained on machines by Konica Minolta before we are given access to bulletins and material relating to the machine through our dealer portal.

akbareshghi
06-27-2011, 05:42 AM
thank for excellent answer

akbareshghi
08-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Ikon , VG , Charge bottles is facing to me to replace the empty toner cartridge with above brands
the price of 3 are (compatible Ikon=105$, Geniune VG=145$, bottle=80$)
please about con and pro of above brand and help me to select the best brand for C450 konica minolta
thanks a lot

habik
08-27-2011, 08:43 AM
You actually expect someone to give you access to the K-M internal site? Are you on drugs or what?

Finally like your approach... :) I think he needs one of your parts manuals too ;) Especially for imaging units!

Ianizer
08-27-2011, 06:22 PM
I could provide links to tech sites... But without a login, you'd just see lots of empty fields, puctuated by red text... Not generally very helpful.
-I

emujo
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM

I'll give him the link...good luck on a password/user name. Emujo

mike
09-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Katun manufactures a rebuild kit which includes drum, cleaning blade and developer with instructions to rebuild the image unit. Just enquire who the local agent is from the Katun website

Custom Search