PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous How to Print banner via C450

Custom Search

akbareshghi
06-25-2011, 04:26 AM
How to print banner via 450 konica minolta ?
please explain the way(the paper and print setting ) of it ?
thank you very much

JustManuals
06-25-2011, 04:36 AM
RTFM

akbareshghi
06-25-2011, 01:43 PM
i know but my mind is how to setting the paper of Banner in drawer1 please
please explain more information about banner printing
thanks

jhbtech
06-25-2011, 07:50 PM
banner mode should be activated in the user mode settings and then paper should be loaded in the bypass tray and size should also be set.

akbareshghi
06-26-2011, 04:56 AM
thank for your reply

kronical
06-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Firstly, you cannot run banners through tray 1, only through the bypass.
Secondly, you must detach the finishing unit from the machine. You don't need to unplug it, but it must be seperated from the main unit.
Next, you cannot set the banner paper size on the machine due to the size limitations of the device in it's normal mode.
When you press the utility button, you will see an option for banner printing. Select it and then select ON. The machine will go into banner mode. You cannot change any settings or do anything else with the machine while in this mode. Any other print jobs will hold until the machine goes back into normal mode.
Next, set up your print job and be sure to specify Custom paper size in the dimensions of the banner paper you are using.
Submit your print job. The machine will prompt you to load XxY size paper in the bypass tray. Load your banner paper, and the machine should pick it up and print the job.
You may need to change your dimensions in the driver around. (i.e. 40x11.5 as opposed to 11.5x40) I cannot remember for sure which way the dimensions go. Also, make sure the document you are printing is of the same dimensions, or you set the reduce/enlargement function accordingly.

akbareshghi
06-27-2011, 03:21 PM
thanks very much for comprehensive answer

empiru
06-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi!

I just want to tell you a little, but important detail: don't put the paper in the bypass tray until the job is submitted by the machine. First time I printed a banner on C450, it took me almost an hour to figure out why the machine wasn't printing - because i set the paper in the bypass tray before the job "got" to the machine. :)

Good luck!

kronical
06-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi!

I just want to tell you a little, but important detail: don't put the paper in the bypass tray until the job is submitted by the machine. First time I printed a banner on C450, it took me almost an hour to figure out why the machine wasn't printing - because i set the paper in the bypass tray before the job "got" to the machine. :)

Good luck!

Yes I have run into this every time as well. However, in the instances where I have loaded the paper before the job was processed, all that happens is it will prompt you to load the specified size paper into the bypass tray. Pulling the paper out, waiting 5 seconds, and reloading will get it to go. (Or should)

habik
06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
If you print from Publisher I suggest you print it as published pdf. Easier ;) Especially if you print several copies.

Custom Search