PDA

View Full Version : the grid over the konica 7065 drum !

Custom Search

kourpetis.athanasios
08-28-2007, 09:49 AM
i had some dark copyies and i got the drum unit with the gid over it outside to clean it !
they neaded some cleaning so i took a light brush and i clean the grid !
i still get dark copies though !
i don't know how to go tou the adjustment menu for the grid charge !
i start the machine while i am having the 3 and the 6 No pressed but after that i don't know how to get to the menu neaded to check if the voltage of the grid is ok or something !

please help me ! and if anyone of you knows something else about dark copies let me know !

something else any of you have a service manual of a konica 7065 !
thanks

AusiTech
08-28-2007, 10:37 AM
i had some dark copyies and i got the drum unit with the gid over it outside to clean it !
they neaded some cleaning so i took a light brush and i clean the grid !
i still get dark copies though !
i don't know how to go tou the adjustment menu for the grid charge !
i start the machine while i am having the 3 and the 6 No pressed but after that i don't know how to get to the menu neaded to check if the voltage of the grid is ok or something !

please help me ! and if anyone of you knows something else about dark copies let me know !

something else any of you have a service manual of a konica 7065 !
thanks

Dark copies is a common problem for these m/c's especially when the drum unit has been removed; usually for toner spill!
can you still see the image through the darkness? if so just run off 200 A4's should clear it up. Make sure the sensor on the drum unit is very clean and. I normally run off test pattern 12? (i think) for 100 and see if it's ok, if not run another 100 off. All mine a normally sweet after that.

kourpetis.athanasios
08-28-2007, 01:10 PM
MY TECHNICIAN FROM ATHENS COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID SOME THOUSAND Km AWAY !

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AGEN !

AusiTech
08-29-2007, 12:12 PM
MY TECHNICIAN FROM ATHENS COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID SOME THOUSAND Km AWAY !

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AGEN !

Obviously i dont understand the "01 system"
Sorry should have read better, thought it was for 7165.
PS. Sarcasm will get you nowhere! Last time you get any help from me...:(

kourpetis.athanasios
09-01-2007, 12:39 PM
what sarcasm ? i don't know how it sound but i am telling you agen ! thank you because you have understood what's wrong with my machine some thousand Km away and i can copy agen ! my technician in Athens didn't knew what was going on ! and of caurse i am still waitting a call from him to tell me when exactly he is comming to see the machine !
you can imagine what he is going to hear during that call !
agen thanks !
ps. if you ever make it to come in santorini greece i ow you a drink or more !

AusiTech
09-02-2007, 06:15 AM
LOL, no problem thanks.:)

P.S.I Hate to see how you would get angry at someone:D

Custom Search