PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 162 - Grainy line along top of copy?

Custom Search

OutlawTorn
06-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi there,

Been having a slight issue with an older KM Bizhub 162 machine. Customer called me in for a black line across the very top of the copies - I replaced the drum and blade and gave the machine a good clean out, still the line remained.

I then went in with a complete drum unit to see if that got rid of the problem as there was damage to the dev box of the original but the line (although better) was still there.

I have tried cleaning the transfer roller but there is a black line on it in roughly the right position, is it just a case of replacing it next?

Cheers.

JustManuals
06-27-2011, 07:11 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

DadO
06-28-2011, 09:48 AM
Usually when i get gray shading on top of edge i clean or replace corona. That fix the problem. U can try adjusting blade of magnetic roller only if u have toner/dev buildup on one side. If developer looks even on both sides dont touch it. U can try cleaning laser. Remove the IU assy and lift protecting plate of laser.

kingarthur
06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
i know that this might seem stupid.....but i remember on the old 7033/7040, when sometimes we had that problem...it was actually the upper fuser roller, as far as i can remember the dev unit leaked & the dev was carried on the paper to the upper, so when we sorted out the dev unit, as you have,we still had to change the upper, can you stop the m/c when the paper is between the dr unit & the hr unit, it might give you an indication where the fault is

Custom Search