PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 601

Custom Search

Driti
06-28-2011, 04:15 PM
Sand clock appears when machine(bizhub 601) is turned on, some coolers are working, but after few seconds I see thick line on the middle of the display and machine restarts. i try with another RAM machine do not restart...

any experience please

JustManuals
06-28-2011, 06:34 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com/)

Paul@justmanuals.com

TheOwl
06-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Sounds like that you might have a bad CF Card in the machine, or the wiring harnesses in the tray may have rubbed through and blown the ICP's on the logic board (I think it is the logic board, the one at the bottom left side when looking at the rear of the machine).

Look at both the scenarios and if you are a Konica Minolta Authorised rep, then login into the dealer site and look at the bulletins.

suso73os
06-29-2011, 06:06 PM
The display will not continue beyond the hourglass screen at power up.

[Solution]

PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Corrupt System and/or Image CF card Boot ROM file.
Update the CF card Boot ROM file (bizhub 600/750) or System Boot ROM and Image Boot ROM files (bizhub 601/751).

2. A failed or corrupt HDD.
Physically disconnect the HDD from the machine and reboot. If the machine comes to ready and is operating, the HDD has failed. If, after reconnecting the HDD, you can enter the Service Mode, try formatting the HDD to recover it. If it cannot be recovered, replace the Hard Disk Drive (HD-503 - Item #15NL for bizhub 600/750 or HD-510 - Item #A0P7WY1 for bizhub 601/751).

Custom Search