PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Display gone mad. bizhub C450

Custom Search

Smiley27
06-29-2011, 07:13 AM
alright, display suddenly goes mad and move it's touch dot like 4 cm to right .. it has nothing to do with that touch panel adj,cos machine works fine right after turning it on.

what could possibly solve this problem?

yesterday,iv been sitting on computer :rolleyes:,and machine suddenly woke up from power save mode :confused:,without beein touched,and gave me error c-f023 .. i dont know if this has something to do with display but,consider it...

ukyo
06-29-2011, 01:05 PM
Error CF023: MsgQue Overflow
=>an exceptional instance occurred due to the unexpected Parameter in the System F/W.

Relevant Electrical Component: MFP Control Board/Electronic Sorting Board

Smiley27
06-29-2011, 01:45 PM
=>an exceptional instance occurred due to the unexpected Parameter in the System F/W.

Doesnt help at all

empiru
06-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi!

About the touch panel, I can tell you, we had the same problem on a C450 and we couldn't fix it, until we changed the whole operation board.
About that code - are you sure it's correct? C-0F23? Because I can't find it in the manual.. or is it other machine than the C450?

suso73os
06-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Hello, about the error code I found this in a Ineo 250+ manual : Due to the memory access failure, when a large size job is sent to the machine, the Trouble Code CF023 appears on the Massage Display.In this model it had been solved with a new firmware version. About the touch panel it can be the control panel itself or mfp board but IŽll try changing the panel assembly first. Good look!!

Smiley27
07-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Alright,tenky you,and about panel,whats its price?

DCPS
07-04-2011, 10:42 AM
C-F023 could be following.

-RAMs on PWB-ES Board.
-Old FW Version.
-Connection problem.
-PWB MC
-PWB MFP.

I would suggest you to make a memory check in "state confirmation" and upgrade the machine to the newest FW.

Let us know.

Smiley27
07-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Error doesnt bother me anymore, i happend once , thing that screws me is display, it still doesnt work like it should

is there any way to reset it or something?mby check some wires under screen?

JustManuals
07-05-2011, 09:53 PM
This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

DCPS
07-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Error doesnt bother me anymore, i happend once , thing that screws me is display, it still doesnt work like it should

is there any way to reset it or something?mby check some wires under screen?

I would try an other control panel to see if the problem comes from there. Otherwise it could have a relation with the error you mentioned before C-F023. If you have a C250,C352,C351 all these panels are compatible with each other (C351,C450 have only different mounting plates but electronic is the same).

mitchl
07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Can you say FIRMWARE UPGRADE................... But just to clarify what is a touch dot you mentioned in the original post? Are you saying the panel is unresponsive to touch?

Smiley27
07-11-2011, 03:13 PM
No,it does response,but click applies 3 cm to left on screen,if you know what i mean..

Can you say FIRMWARE UPGRADE................... But just to clarify what is a touch dot you mentioned in the original post? Are you saying the panel is unresponsive to touch?

Smiley27
07-30-2011, 10:23 AM
problem is solved ! Do not replace your display if you have same problem !

Go to touch panel adj. Press dots and hold your finger on each for 5 seconds !

Simple as that :d

pepper38_cnd
07-30-2011, 03:25 PM
I hate to say this but I bet every tech who read this thread, assumed you had already done the Touch Screen Adj and still had the problem. Note this adj will have to be performed from time to time that is why in most machines it is in Key Op mode.

Ianizer
07-30-2011, 07:22 PM
I hate to say this but I bet every tech who read this thread, assumed you had already done the Touch Screen Adj and still had the problem. Note this adj will have to be performed from time to time that is why in most machines it is in Key Op mode.

+1!

Well, I'm glad it's fixed... but is it really "fixed"?
What I mean is this:

Doesnt help at all

How does this doesn't help? It actually tells the exact precice very problem. Exactly.

The touch screen going squirrelly, together with the occurrance of that very odd F023 code that you've discounted, virtually screams "My Firmware Hurts; Reflash Me Please!" Upgrading would just be a bonus. What version is on it now, btw?

The screen calibration may have been all that was needed; then again, not to prophesy trouble, it may just be a temporary fix.

Sound advice
Reflash the FW, upgrading if possible.
Make sure the machine's on good power: I would prefer a dedicated circuit with an isolated ground, but at a minimum, make sure it's not on the same circuit as you beer fridge.
Back up everything through the web connect.

These are a relatively low investment in time and money in return for your peace of mind.

-I

lrockett
10-12-2013, 11:08 PM
alright, display suddenly goes mad and move it's touch dot like 4 cm to right .. it has nothing to do with that touch panel adj,cos machine works fine right after turning it on.

what could possibly solve this problem?

yesterday,iv been sitting on computer :rolleyes:,and machine suddenly woke up from power save mode :confused:,without beein touched,and gave me error c-f023 .. i dont know if this has something to do with display but,consider it...

I had a similar problem with my machine. The upper part of display worked fine but the bottom half had a touch offset. To touch a button I had to put the finger 2cm above it to work. If this is your case the problem is with the touch panel. Specifically a conection problem on the cable. There is a KM technical bulletin about it. The problem is very common.

sbus
10-17-2013, 05:10 PM
You probably just need to replace the touch panel itself. That's what the last C450 I worked on had - you couldn't calibrate the touch panel; it was always 'off'. Turns out that there was a TSB about touch panels delaminating due to a defect in the glue used to hold them together. You can buy a replacement touch panel on eBay for $75.

Custom Search