PDA

View Full Version : 500 internal server error

Custom Search

Simons
06-29-2011, 03:09 PM
What is going on! Cant post cant open post sometimes

DWise
06-29-2011, 03:13 PM
I've been getting these periodically as well...

kronical
06-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Ya what the heck, every other click/page is a 500 error. This is my 14th attempt now to post this!

Aneurysm
06-29-2011, 07:17 PM
What is going on! Cant post cant open post sometimes

For the past week the server load has been huge in the mornings (US Times) and it is causing us some slowdowns, just now there are about 750 users online. I am looking at increasing our bandwidth if it is absolutely necessary but that is a costly prospect so we are trying a few other tweaks first.

DWise
06-29-2011, 07:19 PM
For the past week the server load has been huge in the mornings (US Times) and it is causing us some slowdowns, just now there are about 750 users online. I am looking at increasing our bandwidth if it is absolutely necessary but that is a costly prospect so we are trying a few other tweaks first.

Thanks Aneurysm for the hard work you guys put into this site!

kronical
06-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the update Aneurysm!
Just FYI, I have seen this issue occur pretty much all times of the day. (EST) Usually at night though as I am usually not able to get on during the day.

JustManuals
06-29-2011, 09:51 PM
It's just another undocumented feature.

Simons
06-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Well if that doesnt work maybe we can install a donation for the server code. As with private torrent sites they run the server with donations. Post a target like $250.00 a month and the donations show in real time or close to it......... What I see is a target and amount donated listed on the home page of a site that is taking donations for the server. I dont know if this forum software supports it but many also designate a star or something for someone who is a donator.

Aneurysm
06-30-2011, 05:59 AM
It's just another undocumented feature.

Life is nothing but a series of undocumented features.

Well if that doesnt work maybe we can install a donation for the server code...

I hate to beg but I guess it doesn't hurt to "pass the hat", see this post: Suggestion (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/site-feedback-questions/52886-suggestion.html#post229181)

Custom Search