PDA

View Full Version : Weird Problem On Di 2510

Custom Search

Rudi
08-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi All
Today I Experienced A Very Odd Problem On A Di 2510 , What Happened Is The Machine Would Restart Every Few Minutes
It Would Even Make Copies Between The Time But Not For Long
Now Because This Client Prints To The Machine 90% Of The Time
I First Went To The Nc , Scan And Print Controller , After Replacing All That The Problem Kept On , I Then Decided To Go
For All The Other Boards This After Firmware Was Done Might I Add But Still No Luck I Then Phoned The Print Server Administrator To Notify Him About My Problem At The Same Time I Also Asked Him To Clear The Print Qeue As He Is The Only One Authorised To Clear Evreyones Print Jobs , Well To Make A Long Story Short That Solved My Problem . My Question , How Is That
Possible ?

Copierdave
08-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Have you been smoking your Avatar?
My guess is that it may have just been coincidental that the problem appeared to have gone away but I wouldn’t be surprise if the problem comes back.
Just something to look for - we have seen some pretty weird things happen on the 2010 – 3510 series and the bizhub 200/250/350’s when the drum ground starts to pit in the drum cradle. If it comes back, remove the drum and take a closer look.

Rudi
08-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Yes Ihave Been Smoking My Avatar , But Not At Or Before The Time Though The Drum Is About 2 Weeks Old But If It Comes Back
With The Same Problem I Will Check For That .
Thanks For Your Responce

Ps. You Should Try Some Of That Shit!!!!
Ha Ha Ha

wagon
08-30-2007, 10:33 AM
I agree - check drum earths and such but also check the contacts on the door (clean them?). Is the drum OK? Maybe it is arching.

At least it is not a Konica :eek::mad::p

fixerboy
08-31-2007, 12:50 AM
:DIt may be your MFB Board. Try that

Custom Search